'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

I'm not following your inference.

Wolfe, the big highly rated TE from W TN, flipped to OM right before signing day. We were told the staff didn’t see it as a huge deal. Bell may or may not be a TE. Now he is out. The other incoming is talented but more receiver than blocker. This staff constantly complains about lack of TE blocking hence my comment.

Wolfe, the big highly rated TE from W TN, flipped to OM right before signing day. We were told the staff didn’t see it as a huge deal. Bell may or may not be a TE. Now he is out. The other incoming is talented but more receiver than blocker. This staff constantly complains about lack of TE blocking hence my comment.
I gotcha....makes sense. Is he scheduled to be over the back injury by spring camp?

Ruptured ACL sounds a lot more significant than a torn ACL. 😐
Ruptured/tore are the same thing. It's semantics. What matters is complete or partial rupture/tear. Regardless, there will be a repair and rehab. He'll be good and I'm sure once he graduates and gets on campus will immediately begin getting the therapy he needs at a more elite level to be ready for light activity in the fall. Still sucks that this happened to him.

Trinity Bell, who signed with Tennessee during 2021’s early signing period in December, suffered a right knee injury two weeks ago while playing in a high school basketball game.

The Volunteer signee confirmed to Volquest it’s a torn anterior cruciate ligament and that he underwent surgery Thursday to repair the problem.

The Albertville, Ala. native was already in therapy come Friday afternoon.

“I was going up for a rebound and just landed completely wrong,” Bell remembered. “Ever since the injury, it’s never really hurt. When the doctor told me it was torn, I was kind of shocked.”

Initially, the tight end feared the worst.

“When I was laying there on the ground, all I could think about was, ‘Yep. I’m not going to Tennessee anymore,” Bell said. “It felt like my leg was broken in half. Obviously, there’s some relief now knowing it was just an ACL.”

The timeline for recovery is estimated for around 6-to-8 months.
-VQ

VN Store

Back