If Vols dropped football what team would you follow?

That’s tough, I mean Vandy would probably become the official “State school” in that scenario. Memphis is the better program, but I can’t bring myself to make a G5 team my primary team.

Honestly I would probably just watch college casually and go all in on the Titans.

I moonlight as a proud booster of Mercer University. Actually pretty excited that the SoCon is playing a Spring football schedule that starts in a few weeks.
I hope to make it down. I have a relative doing chemo right now and I am a helper for the primary caregiver so I really don't want to risk traveling. If everything goes well for him, Furman and ETSU are probably my only realistic possibilities.

Tennessee is never going to drop football, so just quit with this. Nobody likes what is going on but for goodness sakes if you hate it that bad go find another team. Being angry is one thing but being babies is getting old. the ones that scream I am done fine but if your done how about quit posting and putting yourself through the misery. I am not talking about addressing or having legit concerns but the obnoxious day in day out bashing isn't helping anything. I think some of you all love the misery you put yourself through. There is a difference between having concerns but for the ones that quit saying your done and not supporting why in haiti do you keep coming here saying it. JUST BE DONE! GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennessee is never going to drop football, so just quit with this. Nobody likes what is going on but for goodness sakes if you hate it that bad go find another team. Being angry is one thing but being babies is getting old. the ones that scream I am done fine but if your done how about quit posting and putting yourself through the misery. I am not talking about addressing or having legit concerns but the obnoxious day in day out bashing isn't helping anything. I think some of you all love the misery you put yourself through. There is a difference between having concerns but for the ones that quit saying your done and not supporting why in haiti do you keep coming here saying it. JUST BE DONE! GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he was just trying to figure out who are our second favorite teams. Why so much anger and hostility? Geez...seems like the person you are describing and preaching to in your over the top response...is yourself.

My oldest daughter played tennis for Stanford. My middle daughter plays soccer for UNC. My youngest daughter is in high school but is being recruited for soccer and is down to UNC and Duke. I despise Duke, and pray she does not go there because I would have to root for them, so I guess it would be UNC and Stanford.

Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back