Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was strictly a compliance department issue and involved several athletic departments..... it didn’t have anything at all to do with chadwell.
Good luck boss. I have a suspicion that won’t be received well because you’re not on his super secret legit info insider list.

Well they aren't going to go online and see what people are saying on a few message boards. They don't care. Now if people were out there making their voices heard, I truly believe anything is possible.

I've never given my thoughts on Marrone, it really is the definition of a "meh, we will see hire". It's not bad. It's not good. It could o drastically either way if you ask me. I don't think we need to be gambling anymore. Campbell and Freeze are two guys that would come here and win. Period. It's as simple as that. Freeze won't be taken seriously because of NCAA issues which is beyond stupid. Anyone that fears the NCAA will simply not be great, you have to let the NCAA know who's boss. It's that simple.

Campbell is a coach who I honestly think is content at Iowa State. I know that sounds weird, but I think he's happy there and loves the idea of building that program into a permanent top 25 team.
Give it up.

So a troll intentionally say things to upset people? Or to get them to argue about meaningless things?... Stud tells everyone how great PF and JP are so 5 people will tell him how horrible our AD and coach are. That's trolling isn't it?
There are several different styles to trolling. But, yes, chief does it that way.

Yeah...because kids bought speakers instead of books. But look who I’m talking to...dude who wanted to give Banks the death penalty.
Actually I changed my opinion on that going into the next year. See I can change my opinion listening to others over a period of time.

I like to think that UT is such a powerful brand that it elevates whatever coach is here. It made butch Jones look like a great coach at times.... it made people believe Pruitt was a great coach. Both have proven to be bad or horrible head coaches.

Even if we hired someone that may be an “average” coach by some peoples measures.... i would like to think that would elevate them to solid or good just off the power, brand, and resources alone. I guess that’s why I’m so open to basically anybody. Probably being a little bit of a homer but oh well.
Powerful brand? Far from it at the moment. The program has a lot of issues right now.

What are the details about the 18 forfeited wins then?
They actually forfeited 122 victories over several sports.... the compliance department improperly certified 55 different student athletes..... they were retroactively ruled ineligible causing 122 vacated wins..... once again a compliance department issue and nothing at all to do with chadwell.

They actually forfeited 122 victories over several sports.... the compliance department improperly certified 55 different student athletes..... they were retroactively ruled ineligible causing 122 vacated wins..... once again a compliance department issue and nothing at all to do with chadwell.
See#78,918

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back