Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying it was valid and Chadwells fault? I believe it was
a load of complete NCAA horse💩 and there is absolutely nothing to any of it that should tarnish his standing and cause him to be off the table for the Tennessee job. I don't feel that way about Freeze's problems.
What are the details about the 18 forfeited wins then?

Are you saying it was valid and Chadwells fault? I believe it was
a load of complete NCAA horse💩 and there is absolutely nothing to any of it that should tarnish his standing and cause him to be off the table for the Tennessee job. I don't feel that way about Freeze's problems.
I agree that the punishment was way over the top. As these things often go, it’s more about the perception than the facts.

Gotta be super vouched for by the super secret insider society for that guy to listen to anything.

Oh and did I mention he also is just a repeat of stuff he reads on here and takes what he likes and acts like it’s 100% legit?
Lol! Again I never claimed to be an insider and do reference other poster opinions which seem to have some value or substance. It’s what many others also do here and probably what you do here also.

Still think Chadwell is in play. Marrone too.

But, there's some candidates that simply haven't leaked out.

Dare I say we make a huge play for Matt Campbell? I'm sure he might laugh in our face but the university wouldn't be doing their due diligence if they at least didn't make a serious play.

Also thanks for the Kiffin vs Freeze answers. Neither are going to happen at this rate, I was just genuinely curious.

I agree that the punishment was way over the top. As these things often go, it’s more about the perception than the facts.
It is total stupid 🐂💩 that the useless braindead turds running this circus would pull his name off the table for that load of 💩. It doesn't surprise me though, they are incompetent fools and are driving this program into oblivion.

Reactions: orangesoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back