Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be extremely excited with a Chadwell offense and Steele/Gardner defense. Chadwell gets kids to play hard and would succeed here. You need a program manager and someone who gets kids to play, Chadwell is that.
I've talked myself into loving the potential there. Fulmer will keep Pruitt or take Marrone though.

Dis muddafooker smashes heads..
brooks-rhett.jpg
79B0C98B-68F9-4EA6-BFA9-976DB7294C6A.jpeg

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I think things are moving towards Kevin Steele as a psuedo-interim coach.
If that ends up happening, VQ is going to have to explain why they are dying on the "Pruitt hired Steele" hill. Seems like a strange coincidence the guy Pruit happens to want on his staff turns out to be Fulmer's perfect idea for an interim coach.

If that ends up happening, VQ is going to have to explain why they are dying on the "Pruitt hired Steele" hill. Seems like a strange coincidence the guy Pruit happens to want on his staff turns out to be Fulmer's perfect idea for an interim coach.
In some ways yes. Other ways not so much.

My main problem with Steele is that he is a defensive coach and we will constantly be playing a losing game trying to keep an offensive staff together to score points... Something you have to do to win these days.

I'm sorry. His head coaching record from back when I had dial up internet just doesn't mean anything to me.

Reactions: 05_never_again
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back