Fox News Shakeup

Nope, but you sure do lap up Trump's claims

See ..... That's a lie you made. You make up lies about posters here you know nothing about. It's just speculation on your part that aren't true. I don't lap up anymore claims about Trump than what you say you don't do about MSM news.

See ..... That's a lie you made. You make up lies about posters here you know nothing about. It's just speculation on your part that aren't true. I don't lap up anymore claims about Trump than what you say you don't do about MSM news.
Ok. I didn't lie about anything, but that's cool. Life goes on

Fox Ratings Crash, But They're Trying to Win Their Conservative Viewers Back

By Nick Arama | Jan 14, 2021 9:00 AM ET

We’ve been reporting how Fox News seems to have abandoned “fair and balanced” and gone the way of mainstream news, all in on liberal talking points. It’s been ongoing for awhile, but got really bad and obvious around the election and after.

While Fox still ended the year leading the other networks for this past year, the trouble spots were obvious and their ratings took a hammering last week where they finished third behind MSNBC and CNN, the first time that’s happened in 20 years, since the Clinton administration.

Neil Cavuto, Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum were particularly in the dumper.

Bottom line? They are in need of a reevaluation of themselves. But you can see their opinion hosts such as Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson are still strong and holding them up, which tells you the problem is in becoming like other news media. Why would Fox viewers want to hear regurgitated CNN news?

Fox Ratings Crash, But They're Trying to Win Their Conservative Viewers Back

Tuesday, Jan. 12 Scoreboard: Rachel Maddow Is No. 1 on Cable News in Total Viewers; Don Lemon Wins 10 and 11 p.m. in Demo

Good. Fox wanted to appeal to the left so they deserve what they are getting. If they want me back, boot Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Cavuto, Baier and any other RINO.

There hast be a DEM contributor on Fox news network to make things interesting. Juan and Donna get paid by FOX to rile up the viewers. Their programs would be too boring without opposing views.

Good. Fox wanted to appeal to the left so they deserve what they are getting. If they want me back, boot Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Cavuto, Baier and any other RINO.

And enough with the blondes, particularly the vanilla ones. Amidst all their sexual harrassment problems they openly are trying to appeal to women. Forget trying to appeal to special interest groups and just put some talent out there. The shows are not nearly what Roger Ailes had on

Reactions: GSD82
There hast be a DEM contributor on Fox news network to make things interesting. Juan and Donna get paid by FOX to rile up the viewers. Their programs would be too boring without opposing views.
Well it's not working, people have turned them off in the last couple of months.

You say you don't want to watch any "RINO" on Fox. There currently seems to be quite a debate as to exaclty what it means to be a Republican. Care to elaborate as to how, exactly Baier and Cavuto are not Republicans? What exactly have they said that is not Republican?

You say you don't want to watch any "RINO" on Fox. There currently seems to be quite a debate as to exaclty what it means to be a Republican. Care to elaborate as to how, exactly Baier and Cavuto are not Republicans? What exactly have they said that is not Republican?

What exactly is a Republican anymore?

What exactly is a Republican anymore?

That is my question.

There seem to be a lot of people these days that identify themselves as Republicans and who think that a necessary test is support of Trump. If you don't, then no matter what else you believe, you are a RINO.

I've seen them cutoff Kayleigh McEnany when she was speaking. Outside of Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham they all want to be liked by dems and Mitt Romney's of the world. 4-5 years ago they held every Trump rally, this past cycle only the late programming did. They have told 74 million people to f off, we returned the favor

I agree they need some liberal views to be expressed but Juan and Donna are not Alan Colmes

I enjoy controversial content. If I wanted to be bored, I would watch lifetime. Fox is not typically on my TV but when I tune in it is cool to see some sparks. They can always change the DEM contributors.

VN Store

Back