Fox News Shakeup

Reactions: VolnJC
“The Fox is on the run,” Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy gloated in a statement following Fox’s announcement. “The rise of Newsmax TV has caused a major shake-up at Fox News with news today that early evening host Martha MacCallum has been demoted to early afternoons.”
It's sad so many of you love echo chambers.

It's sad so many of you love echo chambers.
Like we discussed before when they went against the right narrative in the election week and posted down the middle they gained cred as far as I’m concerned. They were the only ones showing they could be even close to impartial 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: StarRaider
Like we discussed before when they went against the right narrative in the election week and posted down the middle they gained cred as far as I’m concerned. They were the only ones showing they could be even close to impartial 🤷‍♂️
I will just say if you think your getting news from newsmax or oan then you are naive. I know ND you aren't saying that.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
RT has some decent stuff from time to time if you can get past the propaganda.
Oddly enough yeah I’ve seen some linked articles from there that were far saner than CNN or MSNBC. Pretty damn ridiculous.

I tried to include CNN in the mix but they are straight up DNC PR. I won’t go to MSNBC haven’t for a while. ABC and CBS drive by occasionally too.

Reactions: VolnJC
Oddly enough yeah I’ve seen some linked articles from there that were far saner than CNN or MSNBC. Pretty damn ridiculous.

I tried to include CNN in the mix but they are straight up DNC PR. I won’t go to MSNBC haven’t for a while. ABC and CBS drive by occasionally too.
I stick to BBC America believe it or not. They are very matter of fact. Limited opinion. And then WSJ.

The linked article poses a strange question:

Will the Fox News audience ever "forgive" the network's news reporting for projecting Joe Biden as the winner of Arizona? Joe Biden did, in fact, win the state of Arizona. The projection proved to be accurate.

That question makes it appear as though the target audience prefers to be misled. No serious news organization would ever seek to placate such willfully ignorant people.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back