Fox News Shakeup

Why would he?

The media carried the Biden “campaign” over the finish line.
Compare the first week of Trump's 2016 primary campaign with the first week of Biden's 2020 primary campaign.
Do you know what you will find?
One vilified the media and one did not.

There have been all sorts of lies reported by the Press during Trump's 4 yrs. They were documented and discussed at length here on VN. Anything mentioned from the Steele Report was a lie. Claims of collusion with Russia was a lie. Claims that Russian disinformation swung the election for Trump is a lie. The story on the Covington Catholic kids in DC was a lie and has made one of those kids millions of dollars

Because the internet is controlled by far left entities it's hard to find retractions from MSM when they screw up but here's one:

WaPo Retracts Claim President Called Jobs 'Great' for George Floyd

Because the WaPost started that lie, stories are still up from other left wing news places repeating it:

Trump Says Jobs Report Made It a ‘Great Day’ for George Floyd, Stepping on Message

'Revolting': Trump condemned for saying George Floyd is praising US economy

Trump invokes George Floyd's name while taking economic victory lap - CNNPolitics

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52941258

So why do we need Fox News? Answer: because they're the only network that told us the truth and sorted this out:

Mainstream media falsely frames Trump's 'great day' George Floyd remarks on jobs report instead of equality under law

We need right wing biased news in order to sort out the nonsense we're being fed from the left wing MSM. Now you have a thoroughly documented example

So here we have heavily documented evidence of a lie.
Claims of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and agents of the Russian government remain disputed. The June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower is an established occurrence. It is also true that both Donald Trump and Trump Jr. lied about what was discussed at this meeting as well as who was in attendance. By itself, the meeting and those lies justified the investigations which took place.

Reactions: luthervol
Claims of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and agents of the Russian government remain disputed. The June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower is an established occurrence. It is also true that both Donald Trump and Trump Jr. lied about what was discussed at this meeting as well as who was in attendance. By itself, the meeting and those lies justified the investigations which took place.

Mueller had everything at his disposal to prove this and failed to do so. Very few investigations get that much power, time and money to investigate something. If he couldn't prove it then it's improper for anyone to act as if the allegations were true and that's exactly what the MSM did night after night

Mueller had everything at his disposal to prove this and failed to do so. Very few investigations get that much power, time and money to investigate something. If he couldn't prove it then it's improper for anyone to act as if the allegations were true and that's exactly what the MSM did night after night
It was improper for Trump and his son to lie about what was discussed at the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower meeting, as well as who was in attendance. Why lie about such a thing, if there was nothing illicit to hide? Lying implies a consciousness of guilt (over something?) and this time, Trump's lies invited the scrutiny they received. That isn't the fault of the media... or the fault of anyone but the Trumps.

It was improper for Trump and his son to lie about what was discussed at the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower meeting, as well as who was in attendance. Why lie about such a thing, if there was nothing illicit to hide? Lying implies a consciousness of guilt (over something?) and this time, Trump's lies invited the scrutiny they received. That isn't the fault of the media... or the fault of anyone but the Trumps.

You're worse than a women in hanging onto old events that meant nothing and bringing them up years latter in an argument.

I was referring to the news knowingly spreading lies and disinformation during the last impeachment and pretty much through the whole Trump Presidency

You think the Russia collusion coverage, Steele dossier coverage, Ukraine phone call / whistleblower coverage, etc by the MSM was not full of disinformation and that the press wasn’t knowingly profiting off of misleading their audiences?

...yep.

You're worse than a women in hanging onto old events that meant nothing and bringing them up years latter in an argument.

Lmao. Funnier bc it is true.

Reactions: NEO
Both Fox News and Newsmax had talk show hosts who were spreading easily disprovable conspiracy theories concerning voting systems in the 2020 Presidential election. Those networks were threatened with law suits and Fox News produced a video which was played across three different shows (Lou Dobbs Tonight, Judge Jeanine and Maria Bartiromo) that basically de-bunked those same conspiracy theories regarding Smartmatic and Dominion. The threat of litigation sufficiently served as a deterrent to their lies. No such legislation was necessary. There is no irony. Freedom of the press doesn't cover defamation.

Maddow had an entire episode on her getting trumps taxes which ended up being nothing.

Slander is against the law, too.

CNN just paid a kid millions for it.

Maddow had an entire episode on her getting trumps taxes which ended up being nothing.

Slander is against the law, too.

CNN just paid a kid millions for it.
Thank the Lord we don't have to watch that loser pos network while waiting to get on a plane ever again, thank you covid!

Reactions: StarRaider and NEO
That it was Russia and his continued silence on their meddling into our affairs, will follow him for a few more years. I completely disagree with the scoffing of it

That it was Russia and his continued silence on their meddling into our affairs, will follow him for a few more years. I completely disagree with the scoffing of it

Still no proof any of that happened. It was all manufactured & made up lies by the left hating loonies.
You're just too gullible to keep that lie alive & to believe anything the loony left-wing haters tell you.

How long do I have to wait for Biden to speak up about China's meddling?
He should already have spoken out against them. That being said, it's exclusive of the Russian matter. You know, you can question both at the same time. A concern about Russia isn't necessarily a deference to China. I don't concern myself with the hypocrisy of the media in covering such matters. As many in your camp are outraged over the differences in coverage, it's still all about forming your own opinion free from MSM

He should already have spoken out against them. That being said, it's exclusive of the Russian matter. You know, you can question both at the same time. A concern about Russia isn't necessarily a deference to China. I don't concern myself with the hypocrisy of the media in covering such matters. As many in your camp are outraged over the differences in coverage, it's still all about forming your own opinion free from MSM

See the difference between you and me is IDGAF if Biden ever says anything about China's meddling. I would rather he order our IC to do something about it quietly.

Reactions: NEO
Still no proof any of that happened. It was all manufactured & made up lies by the left hating loonies.
You're just too gullible to keep that lie alive & to believe anything the loony left-wing haters tell you.
That's your opinion. I rarely believe any opinion by a MSM op-ed. I look at recorded documented events. With all due respect, your opinion on the matter wreaks of gullibility much more so than mine.

See the difference between you and me is IDGAF if Biden ever says anything about China's meddling. I would rather he order our IC to do something about it quietly.
I'm all for that. You asked and I responded honestly, but I care far less than you might think

That's your opinion. I rarely believe any opinion by a MSM op-ed. I look at recorded documented events. With all due respect, your opinion on the matter wreaks of gullibility much more so than mine.

Yet you keep bringing MSM made-up false lies into the conversation ..... nobody but you & BB85.
So it appears you're the more gullible one than you realize poncho. If you don't believe them (MSM) why keep mentioning the lies they make up in a conversation if you don't believe them .... sounds like you just want to keep the false made-up lies as being real when they aren't.

VN Store

Back