2022 Recruits

ppl are saying Patterson to UConn but isnt UConn brimmed to the top with players who have similar skills as her?
Don't seem to matter most players with her talent don't care who is there at least that is how recruiting has been going lately. You wonder how SC is going to use all their five stars next season guess they could play 15 minutes per player.

Justine Pissott season with Red Bank Catholic is starting up and her teams trainer (I think) wrote this about the team and a part about Justine closing in on being 6'5😳
RBC.. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THE YANKEES WIN… | Nothing But Skills

Thanks WBK.....Justine is going to be Stupendous when she gets here.....She's now almost 6'5", and shoots and scores from all over the court....She is unlimited...Plus, she is also known as a tremendous defender.....

When she joins the class from 2021, it's going to be "Happy Days Are Here Again" time...Then, the following season, Madi gets here (stay in her ear coach)......And maybe Cambridge too.....I think I need to lay down...
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Gule, this will make you smile....Justine regularly shoots 25 footers....And she loves the Lady Vols!!!! The article I read about her said she has had a growth spurt and is now approaching 6'5"...SHE IS UNLIMITED!!!!!!

Last edited:
Watched the first half of Brooklyn’s game. She had a tough night. Jenkins for Anderson county is the real deal though. Class of 2022. I think she had 19 in that first half. Strokes it from 3 and finishes through contact. She looks like a Louisville or SC player. Would love to see her at Tennessee.

Brooklyn’s team didn’t look very well coached this evening. Lots of standing on offense and lots of turnovers. Brooklyn in particular needs to work harder to get open. She was being face guarded but made no effort to get open.

Last edited:
Watched the first half of Brooklyn’s game. She had a tough night. Jenkins for Anderson county is the real deal though. Class of 2022. I think she had 19 in that first half. Strokes it from 3 and finishes through contact. She looks like a Louisville or SC player. Would love to see her at Tennessee.

Brooklyn’s team didn’t look very well coached this evening. Lots of standing on offense and lots of turnovers. Brooklyn in particular needs to work harder to get open. She was being face guarded but made no effect to get open.
I watched the whole game and the second half wasn’t better at all. Jenkins was definitely the real deal, she was the best player on the court by far and just a junior. I was disappointed in the play of Miles, she didn’t look like she came ready to play tonight.

Gule, this will make you smile....Justine regularly shoots 25 footers....And she loves the Lady Vols!!!! The article I read about her said she has had a growth spurt and is now approaching 6'5"...SHE IS UNLIMITED!!!!!!

I am so excited for Justine to be in Orange. She looks like a competitor. She’s ultra focused in all her film and she’s a confident, knock down, shooter.

Believe we got in on her early, props to Goldwire. I think Justine will draw a lot of interest to the program. Her early commitment is awesome for the program. Would not be shocked if she has some suitors trying to change her mind.

Last edited:
I am so excited for Justine to be in Orange. She looks like a competition. She’s ultra focused in all her film and she’s a confident, knock down, shooter.

Believe we got in on her early, props to Goldwire. I think Justine will draw a lot of interest to the program. Her early commitment is awesome for the program. Would not be shocked if she has some suitors trying to change her mind.

After watching several snippets. It is amazing to me the length of her range ! (Naturally this is the first thing anyone would notice) ! But watch again and again .....

Her pure shot is usually in the middle of the goal , ( no rim .... all net ). Watch the technical foul shots with her by herself at the foul line !
She can use her left hand to dribble and shoot the lay ups left handed ! She can pull up for the 10—-15 foot jumpers! I don’t think I can remember another lady vol ever being able to shoot like this ? 🤷‍♂️

She is not here yet and the college game is different. I can’t wait 🙏

I think Justine will draw a lot of interest to the program. Her early commitment is awesome for the program. Would not be shocked if she has some suitors trying to change her mind.
she seems like she is deadset on being a Lady Vol I follow her on social media of all our 2021 committs she is the main one always sharing and posting on her Instagram Lady Vol content before games and after games...she even posted a congratulation to Rennia when she had the big performance vs Arkansas and Rennia wont even be there by the time she comes...she hasnt even stepped on campus and she seems like shes friends with nearly all of the current and future Lady Vols.... I dont even think there is a chance she backs out of her commitment

oh & this recruitment shutdown needs to be over so Justine can wear the uniform!!!

I think she is the best player Kellie has signed or gotten a commitment from, and I will be eager to see her suit up for us.

But I noticed from those videos she is pushing her 3-ball from her chest and has a low release. That is not ideal form. You see it more in the women's game, but it makes it a lot easier for an opponent to block the shot.

I think she is the best player Kellie has signed or gotten a commitment from, and I will be eager to see her suit up for us.

But I noticed from those videos she is pushing her 3-ball from her chest and has a low release. That is not ideal form. You see it more in the women's game, but it makes it a lot easier for an opponent to block the shot.

if she hit a growth spurt that may be harder to do. she looks to be driving more to against opponents so if they play up on her she may drive past them

Last edited:
After watching several snippets. It is amazing to me the length of her range ! (Naturally this is the first thing anyone would notice) ! But watch again and again .....

Her pure shot is usually in the middle of the goal , ( no rim .... all net ). Watch the technical foul shots with her by herself at the foul line !
She can use her left hand to dribble and shoot the lay ups left handed ! She can pull up for the 10—-15 foot jumpers! I don’t think I can remember another lady vol ever being able to shoot like this ? 🤷‍♂️

She is not here yet and the college game is different. I can’t wait 🙏

I echo what you, VolBall09, and of course, GameTime said, and times-ten to Coach Goldwire ...what a tremendous job. Isn't this the story where Coach Kellie literally shipped Tennessee apparel to her Recruiting Coordinator in the Philly area ...before she'd even reported to Knoxville? Great job by the Coaching Staff!

Voluble 2, While your "low release" concern is legit, the shots in question are WAY beyond the three-point line, and relatively uncontested. I'm not worried about Justine's release point because of what she does at around the 3:25 mark on the video: She drives from the high, right wing to approximately the foul line, pulls up and nails a jumper. Notice the release point in that particular shot - it's high, and as PRG stated ...PURE! And LadyVols_WBK, thanks for the reassuring updates!

Cheers!

The idea form is that the ball goes in all the time.

the video posted is from her freshmen season

For a 14 year old girl I’m amazed she can shoot it from 25 feet with decent form at all. Not often you come across that. In her newer film her release is much higher. She’s been working on her strength.

For a 14 year old girl I’m amazed she can shoot it from 25 feet with decent form at all. Not often you come across that. In her newer film her release is much higher. She’s been working on her strength.

The article I read said during her down time, she was going to work on her distance....Soon she will be shooting half courters......It's possible.

VN Store

Back