Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU.

Bridge hires aren't a real thing. There's no point at which you can fire a guy going 8-4, 9-3 etc and keep player stability. More than likely they will have a bad year, players leave, and it's another total restart (see: Butch). Auburn had this for 8 or whatever years and still landed way down on their list.

The "bridge coach" concept is not reality.
And Pruitt was not a bridge coach.

"Pruitt will do okay. Get us to 9 wins. Bring stability. Then we will go get an up and comer" - Zero people within 100 miles of Knoxville in 2017.

Reactions: Power T-Rev
Only 22 minutes until Basketball Time in Tennessee. We need road win and need to pick up the pace with our offense. Need to get Fulky going and push the ball in transition. Springer and Johnson could grow into Dynamic Duo by tourney time. Go Vols!!!

How? If we can’t have freeze and money is an issue then you grab Chadwell on the cheap. He’s an up and comer who actually coaches his kids up.

His new contract only pays out 350k as another poster stated. Tennessee could offer a lot more if they choose.
His offense is garbage and will never work in the SEC. Best case scenario for him is what UK has done with Stoops. Chadwell's offense is what Stoops just upgraded from. Which Stoops won most of those games because hes an Elite DC, and Chadwell is not that.

I am shocked so many of you are even entertaining fisher. He’s done guys. Washed up
Holy shite. I agree with Bruin. It’s a sign of the times.

I was just about to post I don’t get the Fisher interest. Sure he’d want to come here, easy payday plus you’ll probably get a buyout in 4 years anyways. He’s a career .500 coach and never been a college coach. Pass. My grandma has a crush on him though, so there’s that lol

Reactions: BruinVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back