Wanya Morris In the transfer portal

It's pretty obvious that Jeremy Pruitt is a freaking lousy head football coach. It's time for him to leave Tennessee and go back to what he would rather be doing that is being defensive coordinator at Alabama.
No really, burn the program completely to the ground to get rid of someone you don't like. Gotta love it. Who did you post before last Christmas? It is obvious you changed handles just so you could feel like a tough guy. Thanks to you people, there won't be enough of a team left to watch. I hope you all develop a severe anaphylaxis to the color orange.

Yeah bc he’s given us so many reasons to like him. If you’re content with the results you’ve seen go be a Vandy fan they’re ok with being hot garbage just like you appear to be
You are truly ignorant. You can't see that this will probably ensure UT doesn't recover in this decade. Yet, the brain dead whiners are happy.

Well you idiots are getting what you wanted. You hate the coach so much you wanted drastic things to hsppen so he would be fired. You must be so happy, brava!
Pruitt sucks and Pruitt got himself fired or getting himself fired. Not the fans or the players or hate. 3-7 and not developing players and sticking with the worst QB in Tn history is usually the reason for getting fired. If you really had pride you would want a coach that knew how to stop the slant.

Yeah bc he’s given us so many reasons to like him. If you’re content with the results you’ve seen go be a Vandy fan they’re ok with being hot garbage just like you appear to be

I’d rather see how all his recruits play out and if he can something than prematurely can Pruitt and start from scratch and start the cycle over which will inevitably cause the next coach to be fired in 3 years bc he’s gotta start the process over again

Reactions: TC 83
Tell these guys to wait to see who we bring in. But if it’s another like the last 3, we are screwed.

We are so screwed

Pruitt is a disaster
Maybe..but you have to hope that once this "smoke n flames" clears from this investigation that WHOMEVER the coach n coaching staff will be will be able to hit up the transfer portal before it's too damn late! I thought that Morris underachieved somewhat myself because of him being such a highly reguarded lineman coming out of high school. I read not too long ago that he might be home sick to! (West Virginia)

I don't think some of you guys understand why these players are entering the portal, they're not transferring because Pruitt hasn't been fired they're transferring because it's looking like he will be, they committed to him so if or when he's let go a bunch of players will leave because now a days kids don't commit to a school they commit to the coach.

School fires coach.
Players transfer out freely if they wish.
School is still limited to signing 25 recruits.
Football program never recovers.

Reactions: TC 83 and Raebo
Well you idiots are getting what you wanted. You hate the coach so much you wanted drastic things to hsppen so he would be fired. You must be so happy, brava!
Yeah because the fans are the ones running this investigation 🙄. Pruitt has himself and his staff to thank for this.

Reactions: vol4220

So the fans not liking Pruitt because he's a bad coach, are now responsible for Pruitt and/or his staff committing recruiting violations?

Why? Only ones that have so far is Thompson and Morris. Thompson will be hard to replace but Morris is an average SEC LT. He can be replaced.
Why? The longer the turmoil goes on , the more chances we have players becoming disenchanted with the program and looking elsewhere. It is not hard to understand that scenario can happen. There was already a tweet from Bailey’s dad stating they are here for Pruitt not necessarily UT.

Reactions: Border Vol
Be of good cheer Volnation. The water boy and the cheerleaders are still with us.

Could just as easily be a sign that Wanya thinks he's going to stay and has lost hope of the program improving with Pruitt. In fact... that might be more likely. If a new coach is brought in then he will likely recruit Morris to stay. Morris' decision to leave is with Pruitt as his coach.

OR he knows more than likely Pruitt is gone and he doesnt want to go through a re-build with a new coach and possibly ncaa sanctions?

VN Store

Back