'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Tbh he should go to Bama, but I wouldn’t blame him for wanting to play with his high school QB.

Ok, Arik is an actual game changer for us. We get HB and Arik together with the RB talent and young WRs and season OL we have everything there to be an elite offense. Of course need a good OL coach and Chaney to take over QB duties. I think having someone that HB knows and has been throwing routes to for a while will make a huge difference. I just don't think JG threw enough to the TE. You saw when HB and Shrout were out there the TE was actually part of the passing game.

Reactions: barrylee
I bet the staff is pushing hard for this one. We have almost no tight ends. Also, Georgia has true freshman Darnell Washington as the their starter. It could push Gilbert away from Georgia

I bet the staff is pushing hard for this one. We have almost no tight ends. Also, Georgia has true freshman Darnell Washington as the their starter. It could push Gilbert away from Georgia
Yeah I was thinking the same thing with Washington being there . I’m not sure if they wanted to play the play with each other out of high school .

Hubbs - I think there's a chance. He's been home and has been talking with Harrison Bailey. He liked Pruitt in the recruiting process. Liked Clemson as well.
Just another reason to get my hopes up, only to have my heart ripped out of my chest and stomped on. No thanks! I’ll just enjoy the basketball game this evening and continue to not care about football for the time being.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back