TN vs Mizz summed up in a pic

I appreciate having having Cuonzo coach MO in the same way our SEC rivals appreciate having Pruitt coach UT.
Cuonzo is a considerably better and more accomplished basketball coach than Pruitt is a football coach, cmon. That being said, him leaving TN has worked out for the best, at least for us

I don't buy into the "he was never accepted" point.

If true, then why ?

They literally started a “Bring Back Bruce Pearl” petition that got national attention during his best season as our head coach.
Cuonzo left the fans nothing to get excited about. The team struggled at times offensively and he didn’t recruit the type of players that got you excited about the future.
Bruce Pearl’s show cause expiring played as big of a part in it as anything.

Don't miss Cuonzo ball.
Amen! Although they will do well and make the tourney. His teams are fine because they rarely play others that emphasize defense as much. Trod and plod, hack and slap and frustrate the other team. Then get trips to the FT line. UT is better on defense, has offensive weapons and The Eraser was in full swat mode last night.

He has some quality bigs on that team but it’s the same Cuonzo. The guard play is no where close to what UT puts on the floor. UT could use one of those true 6’11” athletic guys. Instead, They got Anosike, but he lacks athleticism and height. Guy cannot finish around those trees. ORN should be getting some of those minutes. Fulk also really struggled against the size, but the difference in this year’s team is the perimeter offensive weapons.

That was a beat down of the biggest team in the SEC. I haven’t watched or followed any other teams but are we hands down the best team in the league? I know KY is struggling but that’s about it

Reactions: FlVols
oooooof I remember some of those CCM type games. His offense even when clicking was kinda hard to watch.... but when the offense wasn’t clicking we had games like that. Who remembers the 37 to 36 game vs Georgetown game when he was here? Not to give anyone PTSD but McBee tied Golden with 8 points as the leading scorers that game lol 😱

That was a beat down of the biggest team in the SEC. I haven’t watched or followed any other teams but are we hands down the best team in the league? I know KY is struggling but that’s about it

Hopefully there will be a few teams that do better than expected so we can get some quality wins.

Right I only see us losing a 2-3 games. Not sure who but it happens every year to even the best of teams.

Reactions: bigdaddy

VN Store

Back