Vols climb to #8 in AP Poll

My guess would be Texas/Shaka isn’t interested. Losing the game would be catastrophic from a fan support perspective. Not worth the risk for them I’d assume.
Yes, I was being a bit sarcastic because the other UT wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. But, do you think the real UT reached out to them, or that Rick said no? That would actually be an interesting game.

UT Opponents:

(H) Kansas 3

(H and A) Missouri 14

(H) Arkansas RV/29

(H and A) Florida RV/32

(H) Georgia RV/33

(H) Colorado RV/34 (WIN)

(A) LSU RV/43

Reactions: The Dog
Yes, I was being a bit sarcastic because the other UT wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. But, do you think the real UT reached out to them, or that Rick said no? That would actually be an interesting game.

Well the NCAA tournament will take care of that ; IF we have one.

Reactions: jmva1
Well the NCAA tournament will take care of that ; IF we have one.

It would be so like the selection committee to put Tennessee and Texas in the same bracket hoping for the Rick Barnes vs his old school that spurned him game. I’d love it

Rick has stated previously he wouldn’t play Texas if he had the choice, it’s why you’ve not seen UT/UT in the SEC/B12 challenge.

For whatever it's worth, not a one of those (top) ten teams had a good yr in football this Fall

For whatever it's worth, not a one of those (top) ten teams had a good yr in football this Fall
TBF Villanova’s season got moved to the spring and they return basically everyone from a 9-4 team. They’ll be the dark horse to unseat JMU and win the CAA

I feel pretty confident of having one. They're going to play in a single location, right? Bubble situation
March is the tail end of flu season. So as long as teams can get in enough games I’d think they’ll have it too.

Reactions: vols 30

VN Store

Back