Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rednecks threatened him...not hillbillies.
Totally different group of people.

Hillbillies are good country folk by my definition.
Rednecks are human trash.
'Necks come in all shapes and sizes, colors & creeds.

It's like knowing that parking in a handicap spot should be wrong. Purposefully going to Doctor with intent to fraudulently show you are disabled, when in fact. There are people that could truly use that spot. Sigh.

Hot button in coming.

I hate that I feel this way, because the kid did give his all for Tennessee.... but holy fk am I so relieved and excited the JG era is FINALLY over!
after watching HB and Shrout regress in a matter of a week, you have to wonder if JG got screwed up by our coaching staff too.

Really good phrase, seems like a smart kid. Kids looking to transfer may end up regretting it. Key will be starting next year, especially if AT is trying to leave. Key should have likely been playing all year judging by our secondary play. But who’s really surprised he didn’t play more after the whole qb debacle.

Reactions: Voltrapnbama
Gray will be back. Maurer wants out, and Neids is going to take the fall for the staff.

How is bringing the staff back a good look? These kids don’t respond to them anymore. We all saw the effort they put forth. That’s not giving your all that’s barely a Friday afternoon walkthrough and that’s a big problem

Trey Wallace got played. That article was fed to him and designed to kill 2 birds with 1 stone - Pruitt and Freeze. The program is rotten to the core and booster infighting, which in my opinion is the cause of it, is never going to stop. Pruitt might be on his way out but our next coach will be McGoogle. Anyone thinking an Urban Meyer or a Bob Stoops is coming here is delusional.

Again, hubbs is in a good spot and doesn’t need to through things against a wall and hope they stick. If he’s putting names out it’s happening just a matter of when

Reactions: quadlee21
Maybe you need to take a break from VN then. This is how it will be until there is positive change. After all it is a Vol message board.
I don't need to take a break. I need to carry on. So, I will. It just think it is childish to state constantly that you're going to take your ball and go home. People can do what they want, obviously, as will I.

after watching HB and Shrout regress in a matter of a week, you have to wonder if JG got screwed up by our coaching staff too.

That’s a reach. Bailey is a freshman and freshman have up and down games.

Shrout has been a mixed bag since he got here and was in high school too. 28 interceptions.

We all got excited because they both looked respectable against a bad UF offense that probaby took their foot off the gas, and a terrible Vanderbilt defense. But A&M is legit.

They struggled as a result.

Gray will be back. Maurer wants out, and Neids is going to take the fall for the staff.

Nieds has been a GREAT recruiter. I think we have a little insight as to why now. However, I really don't think that guy could coach himself out of a wet paper bag. Both positions he's coached have been incredibly underwhelming. He torpedoed his short coaching career IF he got as sloppy as it sounds in recruiting. Will have to start from the absolute bottom again. Oh well, hope he can fall on the sword by himself to help us out. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back