Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pruitt lied to compliance officers the same thing that happened to Bruce Pearl should happen to him.
Biggest difference is that UT compliance officers work for UT, not the NCAA. It should provide cause for firing, IMO, but it doesn't rise to the same level of Pearl because it's not to the governing body of college sports.

Merry Coaching Search Eve! Looking forward to singing coaching carols and drinking all the Kool-aid nog and waiting on St Phil to drop a lump of crap in my stocking! Yay!
umm were all out of crap, the season is over.

AD only has lumps of coal scavenged at train track across from TBA, that fell off coal cart.

Reactions: revjayp
I really, really like Coach Fulmer. I truly hope he is still not fighting to keep Coach Pruitt at this point. I think he has done a commendable job as AD. Pruitt was the best choice to him at the time. He truly does love UT. I do not want to see him forced out because of Pruitt.
Irony... Fulmer forced out trying to protect a Gump.

Late yesterday afternoon Basilio was first to say Fulmer was "digging his heals in" fighting to keep Pruitt. Since then, we're hearing the same thing from a few more "insiders" and now Doug Matthews. It appears Fulmer is going to die on that hill and is as stubborn as Pruitt. Fulmer hired the worst coach in our history, a Bammer, who will likely get us sanctions as a parting gift to his complete ineptitude and 20+ point losses. Pruitt AND Fulmer need to go IMO.

Again, if you are going to check out, walk away, find other things to do on Fall Saturdays, quit donating, etc., please keep it to yourself. I am personally tired of reading about it. TIA.

It will stop once we get a coach worth it.

If you don't like people complaining/venting then you can walk away, or find other things to do, etc.

This is a board, where fans come to talk about the Vols, positive or negative.

Late yesterday afternoon Basilio was first to say Fulmer was "digging his heals in" fighting to keep Pruitt. Since then, we're hearing the same thing from a few more "insiders" and now Doug Matthews. It appears Fulmer is going to die on that hill and is as stubborn as Pruitt. Fulmer hired the worst coach in our history, a Bammer, who will likely get us sanctions as a parting gift to his complete ineptitude and 20+ point losses. Pruitt AND Fulmer need to go IMO.
This is exactly what should have terrified everyone the moment Fulmer was hired as AD.

That doesn’t matter. We said the same about butchs initial staff and it was his best one both on field and recruiting. I want the next coach to bring whoever he feels comfortable with.

Hell Pruitt has his high school teaching buddy Todd Watson coaching DL and special teams and y’all are worried about the next guy bringing a staff that they have been to battle with and won???
I am worried about it, yes. You do make a valid point.

Reactions: HankHill
Trey Wallace got played. That article was fed to him and designed to kill 2 birds with 1 stone - Pruitt and Freeze. The program is rotten to the core and booster infighting, which in my opinion is the cause of it, is never going to stop. Pruitt might be on his way out but our next coach will be McGoogle. Anyone thinking an Urban Meyer or a Bob Stoops is coming here is delusional.

Need to be gone yesterday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back