Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, if you are going to check out, walk away, find other things to do on Fall Saturdays, quit donating, etc., please keep it to yourself. I am personally tired of reading about it. TIA.
If they trot out another coach McGoogle, I'm done. I will not go to any games including women's basketball games. I will not accept free tickets, well I might but I won't buy any popcorn or coke zero. I've got better things to do on my Saturdays.

If they trot out another coach McGoogle, I'm done. I will not go to any games including women's basketball games. I will not accept free tickets, well I might but I won't buy any popcorn or coke zero. I've got better things to do on my Saturdays.
Hold on....basketball is getting its **** together. We can still watch that.

I dunno there, bud. That's pretty drastic stuff.

Seasons over so no rush to fire him now. Get all the ducks in a row, then do it. Who knows though? He may actually be back next year.

Again, if you are going to check out, walk away, find other things to do on Fall Saturdays, quit donating, etc., please keep it to yourself. I am personally tired of reading about it. TIA.
Nobody’s going anywhere, the orange is woven into who we are as people.

No matter how much you want too, you can’t walk away. We’ll always love it.

It will stop once we get a coach worth it.

If you don't like people complaining/venting then you can walk away, or find other things to do, etc.

This is a board, where fans come to talk about the Vols, positive or negative.

Obviously people are still interested if they are on here. So, posts about “not attending, not donating, etc.” aren’t worth anything. If it doesn’t mean that much, then a person wouldn’t be here.

Obviously people are still interested if they are on here. So, posts about “not attending, not donating, etc.” aren’t worth anything. If it doesn’t mean that much, then a person wouldn’t be here.

It is "worth" something since numerous people have said, donor, boosters, players, recruits, coaches, etc. read this board. SOOOOOOO yes if enough people complain about the program, it means a lot.

I get the sentiment of not wanting to fire the guy the day of his Papaw’s funeral but he has treated people like sh** and seems like an awful person. Doesn’t really deserve any special treatment regardless of the circumstances. Really disappointed that Fulmer let this happen under his watch. Hopefully he’s gone too.

Got a link for this? Or is it more rumors...? Asking for real. Not refuting it.

Grandpa died-- are we going to wait for him to get back and fire him? I know Phil took advantage of Johnny but damn.

Does the ad sit and interview all, or most, of the players individually after a season like this? Does he just talk to the captains or starters?
Just curious how CPF gets an accurate depiction of how much the TEAM supports Pruitt?
We all know, when in groups, most wont speak up and speak the whole truth. One in one is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back