Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poster Bob on TOS said Fulmer is still fighting for Pruitt and that was about 3-4 hours ago. Time for Fulmer to pack his bags too.
This is why I say we need to move on tomorrow. The longer this goes the more chance Fulmer has to screw this up. If he brings him back or decides to I hope he enjoys seeing empty stadiums

Poster Bob on TOS said Fulmer is still fighting for Pruitt and that was about 3-4 hours ago. Time for Fulmer to pack his bags too.

What the hell is his problem? Take your mulligan and go make another hire. The first guy you hired is a loser. It’s okay. It happens. You get another chance to make it right.

Freeze would modernize our offense and just make sure we were solid enough on defense. You have to put up points nowadays. Freeze knows the SEC landscape and checks a lot of the boxes in my opinion. Plus he’s one coach I feel our rivals and other conference opponents will at least have a little fear with him being here.

Coaches are starting to do this. Down 8, you go for 2 because the % of conversion is roughly 50/50. You make it and just need 7 to win. You miss, and the odds say you should tie it with next score.

Talk about overthinking **** lol

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back