What if

vol_in_ga

Vols Deep
A couple assistants are fired, we beat vandy and are competitive against tamu, we somehow end up with a top 15 class for 2021, and next year with Bailey as the starter we go 8-3 reg season with losses to bama, Uf, and uga, and sign a top 10 class.

Still fire Pruitt? Still hate him?

Just curious.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Sorry to poop on your thread but none of VN posters that hate Pruitt will change their mind even if we blow out TAMU and Vandy. Lots of them made up their mind before the season started.

Well if that were true, he certainly didn't help his case by going 2-6 to start the season now did he??

Reactions: 08Vol and 'Boro-vol
A couple assistants are fired, we beat vandy and are competitive against tamu, we somehow end up with a top 15 class for 2021, and next year with Bailey as the starter we go 8-3 reg season with losses to bama, Uf, and uga, and sign a top 10 class.

Just curious.

Vandy and a close game is our measuring stick?

In your 8 win scenario, do we lose by double digits to GA, AL and FL?

A lot left out in your hypothetical there.

I don't think he ever gets us to SEC East or SEC championships. I don't hate the guy but I would like a winning team that can beat our rivals.

When someone has lied as many times as Pruitt there is no going back. And if he wasn't lying then he is the stupidest coach we have ever had.

Reactions: 08Vol

Just curious.
I’ll ask again: who of any substance is going to come coach for a seemingly lame duck coach and magically turn around a team that is getting worse, not better. And this has occurred with two highly respected coordinators, so these new coaches might ask themselves, why is that?

Sorry to poop on your thread but none of VN posters that hate Pruitt will change their mind even if we blow out TAMU and Vandy. Lots of them made up their mind before the season started.

It’s not about hating Pruitt. It’s about the fact that the guy can’t coach winning football.

Why is it so hard for some to understand?

Just curious.

A lot of assumptions in there....

Reactions: igotworms

Just curious.

My opinions about Pruitt are evolving and based on the evidence at the time. If Pruitt learns to handle the QB position, make adjustments, improve the staff, etc., then my opinion will change. It's not a love/hate thing. It's a "I analyze what I see with my eyes and form an opinion based on all of the available information" type of thing.

Right now based on the information through 33 games, Pruitt has not shown he's a capable SEC HC. If the next 14 games he shows something different, then I will re-evaluate.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
I don't hate Pruitt. I want our team to succeed. And by default, that means I want our head coach to succeed. If it's Pruitt that gets us there, that's great. If it is someone else, that's great.

Just curious.

Lol, why don't you just say "What if we win the SEC?"

If you have to go to that many "what ifs", then you're probably answering your own question.

Reactions: 08Vol
It’s not about hating Pruitt. It’s about the fact that the guy can’t coach winning football.

Why is it so hard for some to understand?

CORRECT.

Year 1:
5-7 record 2-6 SEC Trending the right way with wins against (21 Auburn) & (12 Kentucky)

Year 2:
8-5 record 5-3 SEC Could of been a 10 win season if not for what happened below.
1. Ga State (Got dominated)
2. BYU (Good team, should have easily won the game.)

Year 3:
3-7 Most likely record
3. Kentucky at HOME 34-7
4. Blown out by 20+ by rivals.
5. Set consecutive loosing streak

I thought we were trending the right way in 2018-2019, with the exception of the key losses listed. This year, I lost all hope in the coaching staff with their mismanagement.

VN Store

Back