Remember when Aaron Murray said...

Pruitt would not work as a head coach 3 years ago? History has shown him to be correct. Tonight he said, "Jeremy Pruitt thinks the gap is closing, it just doesn’t show on film and I really don’t think it’s a lack of talent” He's correct again.
I'll probably get roasted for this but I didn't mind Murray doing rhe game. He's got the knowledge just sounds like he needs more experience but he didn't sound like he was biased too much one way or the other..

If we would fire Fulmer now, today. And hire a competent AD the process could be better.
Fulmer took the AD job when it was as much a dumpster fire as the coaching search was. He was screwed. Former HC's who have been AD's have had success. I will give him one more coaching hire. Firing Holly hurt far more then firing CJP would for Phil IMO.

Pruitt would not work as a head coach 3 years ago? History has shown him to be correct. Tonight he said, "Jeremy Pruitt thinks the gap is closing, it just doesn’t show on film and I really don’t think it’s a lack of talent” He's correct again.

Murray is right. The gap is not closing, it’s widening

VN Store

Back