The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Or in The Hurt Business?
If they want to make him a heel, that wouldn’t be a terrible idea, IMO....BUT.... he needs to be the head man of the group. I don’t like his current face persona, so turn him heel and let him develop a new character. Worked out for Rocky Maivia/The Rock.

Reactions: TBrown
Okay, so I watched a whole episode of Smackdown last week. I was camping and FOX was about the only station I could pick up. First time I have watched a WWE product in full in probably two or three years. It was awful. 1) the announcers were terrible. 2) the nonstop camera angle switching gave me a headache. 3) the writing is probably 5th grade level. 4) there was absolutely nothing that had me going "Wow!"

The Bianca Belair match was the highlight of the show honestly. I can comfortably say that I am glad I gave up WWE and will never go back.

I saw that. I'm curious as to how they'll handle it. Invasion angle, joint ppv, will Impact be the AEW farm team? Impact has some talent on the roster right now.

Very excited! Impact is underrated and AEW just gets it. They know what fans want without embracing the past too much.

WWE could learn from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCHateSteve
Very excited! Impact is underrated and AEW just gets it. They know what fans want without embracing the past too much.

WWE could learn from them.
Last night is how you do pro wrestling. That was awesome. I am so excited for next year. The wrestling world just had a paradigm shift last night.
AEW - Impact Wrestling Alliance Reportedly "In The Works For A While" - Wrestling Inc.

You have to think Sting showing up last night was no accident, given his history with Impact. It also allows for The North, Motor City, and the Good Brothers to crossover. As if AEW didn't already have an absurdly deep tag division. It makes me wonder if they want to introduce a six man tag title like New Japan and ROH. It also has the potential to reunite The Bunny with Rosemary. Their thing with Su Yung was great a while back. AEW could sure use a boost in that division.

This also begs the question, given Konnan's appearance a couple weeks ago, Omega being a champion in AAA, and the existing relationships between AEW, NJPW, and NWA, is Impact the last "indie" being brought in? NJPW has a relationship with ROH too. It's like AEW wants to build Indy wrestling Voltron.

Reactions: headhunter15
You have to think Sting showing up last night was no accident, given his history with Impact. It also allows for The North, Motor City, and the Good Brothers to crossover. As if AEW didn't already have an absurdly deep tag division. It makes me wonder if they want to introduce a six man tag title like New Japan and ROH. It also has the potential to reunite The Bunny with Rosemary. Their thing with Su Yung was great a while back. AEW could sure use a boost in that division.

This also begs the question, given Konnan's appearance a couple weeks ago, Omega being a champion in AAA, and the existing relationships between AEW, NJPW, and NWA, is Impact the last "indie" being brought in? NJPW has a relationship with ROH too. It's like AEW wants to build Indy wrestling Voltron.
I was just listening to Bully Ray on Busted Open and he said the biggest thing to him is it bolsters the AEW women's division.

It’s like a super team is being assembled right now to take on Vince.

WWE isn’t going anywhere, ever. However, they are about to have their hands full if they can’t appease the 18-45 demographic.

I was just listening to Bully Ray on Busted Open and he said the biggest thing to him is it bolsters the AEW women's division.
I think that's the biggest thing AEW gets from it. Now we'll see if Taya Valkyrie resigns. They have a pretty deep division without her though.

It’s like a super team is being assembled right now to take on Vince.

WWE isn’t going anywhere, ever. However, they are about to have their hands full if they can’t appease the 18-45 demographic.
I'm pretty frustrated with their inability to utilize NXT guys on the main roster. I still watch the ppv's. But I haven't watched Raw or Smackdown in a while. Other than Roman's new thing and Alexa/Bray, there isn't much that's interesting. I hope Ricochet goes to AEW and feuds with Omega when his current deal is done.

Reactions: headhunter15

VN Store

Back