Would you root for Florida to destroy us?

turnuptheVOLtage

Honest question. Given the obvious lack of development (regressed in many aspects) and the general feeling of how this is going to end anyways, will you find yourself secretly rooting for UF to kill us this weekend so we are forced to make a change?

I can’t imagine we let Pruitt continue to coach after we lose by 38 points to Florida... maybe the boosters will wake up?

Honest question. Given the obvious lack of development (regressed in many aspects) and the general feeling of how this is going to end anyways, will you find yourself secretly rooting for UF to kill us this weekend so we are forced to make a change?

I can’t imagine we let Pruitt continue to coach after we lose by 38 points to Florida... maybe the boosters will wake up?

Don't think its a matter of rooting for Florida to walk the dog on the Vols. Rather, I believe that Florida is going to dismantle Tennessee. The Vols are a bad football team with a horrible head coach!

Florida is going to destroy us regardless.

I'd rather win, but watching Jeremy Pruitt's press conferences and then watching the team get blasted every week, I do get a small amount of satisfaction that there are still some meritocracys in the world.

Don't need to root for that. It's become an annual event bordering on tradition.

This game shouldn’t even matter at this point. You are what your record says you are. We just need the administration to pull the plug. I’m not sure they have the cojones to do what’s obviously inevitable.

Dumb thread. Anyone that EVER cheers for Tennessee to lose is not a real fan

VN Store

Back