'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Seriously, if there is NO WAY Pruitt is being fired this year as some contend, Fulmer needs to come out and say so immediately and unequivocally to try and stop the bleeding. Otherwise, fire him now.
It’s been stated here frequently here, Dulmer will not fire him. It will be the power brokers who will make it happen this year if they get fed up with the program.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Very close to following basketball only lol
It's frustrating that the opinions of the fans don't mean a damn, but they never have. The people who make these decisions are incompetent, and I think that includes Fulmer. That extension is a big part of the problem.

Reactions: UTK
It’s been stated here frequently here, Dulmer will not fire him. It will be the power brokers who will make it happen this year if they get fed up with the program.
What I am saying is letting the situation be ambiguous is hurting the program immensely. All the f u money people need to make their decision known one way or another. ASAP.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Kind of sounds like “Imma sit back and see how y’all finish, then we will see” kind of deal. I’d love to have this kid but and I’m not being negative here, but you kind of have to earn it here at this point. We talked a good talk before the season started. Look where we are now, how do we finish? Always talking about over coming adversity. So again if these kids were lead on to this is a “Different” Tennessee team then the coaches need to show it . So yeah, if I were a top 10-25 recruit And seen the results so far. I’d weigh my options as well. We don’t know exactly what will happen if we lose out he may not even be here and a lot of these guys committed to Pruitt. Again, would love to have him but we got to start winning to get or keep these kids. My opinion tho so not much there.

it sucks when you have to tell a top 20 recruit he doesn’t have a spot. It might seem weird, but I trust this coaching staff to make the right decisions.
I don’t follow recruiting at all anymore but I’m curious what has this staff done to earn that trust?

It's frustrating that the opinions of the fans don't mean a damn, but they never have. The people who make these decisions are incompetent, and I think that includes Fulmer. That extension is a big part of the problem.

Yup. At some point the fans have to matter, the program has to give to fans. Your common fan already sacrifices for the program, even if it's just time. That's still a lot. I could live with us sucking if it really felt like people around the program cared. But it's clear they don't. It's toxic to love somthing and cling onto something that doesn't give a damn about you.

Reactions: Weezer
He won’t be the last....
tenor.gif

He won’t be the last....

Imagine keeping Jeremy Pruitt after a 3-7 season and recruits fleeing the program. Sad! I shudder to see who is next to leave.

Tennessee is a bottom feeding program now and it’s on display by South Carolina and Vandy caring more about their program than us.

VN Store

Back