'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Hang around for the fun that follows. I'm feeling the 90's again. Was hoping I would live long enough to see it. The Lord may call me home before it happens on the field, but I'm looking out over the land of milk and honey...

This post was back in April when he committed. Not calling you out, Vols4us. We all were feeling the same way.

Total opposite feelings these days

This one hurts. I had a pretty awful feeling that this was going to happen with how terrible we are on the field, but I held out hope he’d stay committed.

Pruitt is going to burn this program to ground once and for all. We were on life support after Lyle, but if we continue to lose all our top recruits and we keep cornbread, things will not be “aight” on Rocky Top for decades to come.

Reactions: berryvol
This one doesn't hurt that bad. Never expected him to stick here even of we want undefeated. Knew he would eventually end up at the U.
I don't think so. If we were even just 4-3 right now, I think he might have stuck. This hurts. I think Fulmer needs to announce something in regards to Pruitt's status for next season, one way or the other. The worst thing you can have just before signing day is indecision and uncertainty. As bad as this is... it could get MUCH worse.

Well, there goes another one... We are ****ed, and the admin doesn't give a ****. Pruitt will be our coach next year. It's not about what we fans want. It's not about recruits. It's all about the dysfunctional administrators who make these decisions. They don't care.

Going to be ugly when none of our guys sign in December.

The cornbread jock sniffers will be loading up the booms in January when we flip 3*s from North Texas and Louisina Tech. We will get the stats about how most NFL draft picks arent 5*s. We will complain about him not getting the Pruitt bump

Lol and people were actually talking about how our class would hold together
The team has been falling apart on the field, the fan base and media world belief in Pruitt has fallen apart, and the recruiting class is falling apart.
Only swift and immediate action by Phil and those with more power can stop the implosion.
It won’t happen. The story is the same only the names have changed. 2016 all over again

Reactions: vols 30 and KPT_VFL
Well, there goes another one... We are ****ed, and the admin doesn't give a ****. Pruitt will be our coach next year. It's not about what we fans want. It's not about recruits. It's all about the dysfunctional administrators who make these decisions. They don't care.

Very close to following basketball only lol

Reactions: CJBlaze

VN Store

Back