2020 Presidential Race

WTF does "when you Lori be you can't keep up" even mean?

You've been Bidening again or what?

Let's us know when you are giving us back what we give because we haven't seen any of that from you. But based upon the expertise , er, delusions, you have shown, I bet you are all giggly thinking "you've got us now!"

I post from my phone and autocorrect sometimes chNnge that to a lot of times changes my intended posts as I press post

Reactions: hUTch2002
I post from my phone and autocorrect sometimes chNnge that to a lot of times changes my intended posts as I press post

Pro tip of the day, just for you:
Learn to proof read and quit making excuses, otherwise you look dumb.

To be fair, it happens to me sometimes and, sometimes the autocorrect is genius/hilarious.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Why play softball when you can play hardball?
The counter offer is full court one on one.

You scared?

PointGuard bringing it to all the "righties."

giphy-4.gif

I have a beard, Squints and I’m a lot taller. Ok I’ll do full court but limit the time to first to 7 points wins

I need a month to get in some wind sprints. Do you get snow where you live, Squints?

Pro tip of the day, just for you:
Learn to proof read and quit making excuses, otherwise you look dumb.

To be fair, it happens to me sometimes and, sometimes the autocorrect is genius/hilarious.

See you prove my point with your prejudicial assumptions. I’m not making excuses. I’m speaking the truth. Try it sometime

I have a beard, Squints and I’m a lot taller. Ok I’ll do full court but limit the time to first to 7 points wins

I need a month to get in some wind sprints. Do you get snow where you live, Squints?
Snow? Sometimes.

What else do you need to keep up with me? A heart and brain transplant?

Reactions: StarRaider
I like how she says that a court that's refusing to overturn the election is "activist."
"Activist" has become the new keyword that Republicans use to dismiss and discredit someone they don't like. White House Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, has taken to calling journalists who are critical of Trump "activists". In this instance, Jenna Ellis was calling one of Trump's own judicial appointments an activist. That just makes her look like an idiot.

Snow? Sometimes.

Snow? Sometimes.

I need nothing but a while of sprints for a while. I’ll beat your A$$ bad and quickly. I’ll come to you in my motorhome. But it has never seen snow except by accident once. Woke up to 30” of freak snow in the Sierra Nevada’s.

I need nothing but a while of sprints for a while. I’ll beat your A$$ bad and quickly. I’ll come to you in my motorhome. But it has never seen snow except by accident once. Woke up to 30” of freak snow in the Sierra Nevada’s.
I've lived in the Sierra Nevada. 30" of snow isn't a freak occurrence.

Say, your name wouldn't be Donner would it?

If you are going to "beat my ass" why only 7 points? Let's do 21 at least. . . Oh that's right, you don't have that many fingers and toes.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider

If you are going to "beat my ass" why only 7 points? Let's do 21 at least. . . Oh that's right, you don't have that many fingers and toes.

On the first of September it’s not freak? Law says you must have chains on board beginning October causing me to think September 2 was a freak

I had no chains. But I had a set made by a logging company

How old are you? I’ll consider 21 points depending on your age

He meant "buy your gas" up to "7 pints". Auto-correct and all...

Reactions: StarRaider
I can accept a legitimate loss. This election has some unexplained discrepancies.

There’s be absolutely ZERO proof of anything illegal during this election. I’m very surprised by the outcome of the election but talking with many of my conservative friends, we all agree on 1 thing...the majority of votes for Joe Biden were just people who were sick of Trump. I heard the same thing in 2016, lifelong Democrats voted for Trump over their dislike for Hillary Clinton.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
The true voter fraud in this country has been perpetrated by the GOP through various forms of voter suppression and specifically the suppression of black voters.
And under the most racist president ever who is literally Hitler they were able to show up in record numbers.

That's some amazing suppression.

There’s be absolutely ZERO proof of anything illegal during this election. I’m very surprised by the outcome of the election but talking with many of my conservative friends, we all agree on 1 thing...the majority of votes for Joe Biden were just people who were sick of Trump. I heard the same thing in 2016, lifelong Democrats voted for Trump over their dislike for Hillary Clinton.

Wonder how much they would’ve hated him if they had to get of their ass and go vote?

And under the most racist president ever who is literally Hitler they were able to show up in record numbers.

That's some amazing suppression.

How many were unable to show up based on prior suppression? You conveniently leave out it was record turnout to assist in your denial that voter suppression is widely known yet unAccepted as a happenstance by racists

Much like Trump, he doesn't read. He just knows stuff
@PointGuard
I did read the Weissmann report, branded for public consumption as the "Mueller report". There was no collusion/conspiracy by any American, and no basis for charging obstruction notwithstanding the DOJ OLC opinion regarding indictment of a sitting president.

===========================================================
Special Counsel Robert Mueller has peddled two different stories. Only one can be true.

In his final act before resigning his position, Mueller told the gathered media on Wednesday that his non-decision decision on whether the president obstructed justice was “informed” by a long-standing opinion by the Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) at the Justice Department that a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime. But according to William Barr, that’s not what Mueller told the attorney general and others during a meeting on March 5, 2017. Here’s what Barr told Senators during his May 1st testimony:

“We were frankly surprised that they were not going to reach a decision on obstruction and we asked them a lot about the reasoning behind this. Mueller stated three times to us in that meeting, in response to our questioning, that he emphatically was not saying that but for the OLC opinion he would have found obstruction.”

Barr said there were others in the meeting who heard Mueller say the same thing – that the OLC opinion played no role in the special counsel’s decision-making or lack thereof. The attorney general repeated this in his news conference the day Mueller’s report was released to the public:

“We specifically asked him about the OLC opinion and whether or not he was taking a position that he would have found a crime but for the existence of the OLC opinion. And he made it very clear several times that was not his position.”

Yet, on Wednesday Mueller was telling a different tale. He seemed to argue that he could not have accused the president of obstruction because he was handcuffed by the OLC opinion. Why, then, did Mueller allegedly inform Barr that a special counsel can abandon the opinion if the facts merit it?

“He (Mueller) said that in the future the facts of a case against a president might be such that a special counsel would recommend abandoning the OLC opinion, but this is not such a case.

Mueller did not abandon the OLC opinion in this case because he surely knew the facts and evidence did not support the law of obstruction. Instead, in his 448-page report, he implied presidential obstruction in a remarkable achievement in creative writing.

He set forth in luxurious detail “evidence on both sides of the question.” But this is not the job of any chief prosecutor, anywhere.

Mueller was not retained to compose a masterpiece worthy of Proust. He was hired to investigate potential crimes arising from Russian interference in a presidential election and make a reasoned decision on whether charges were merited.

Mueller’s actions were not only noxious but patently unfair to Trump. The special counsel publicly besmirched the president with tales of suspicious behavior instead of stated evidence that rose to the level of criminality.

This is what prosecutors are never permitted to do. Justice Department rules forbid its lawyers from annunciating negative narratives about any person, absent an indictment.

How can that person properly defend himself without trial? This is why prosecutors like Mueller are prohibited from trying their cases in the court of public opinion.

If they have probable cause to levy charges, they should do so. If not, they must refrain from openly disparaging someone that our justice system presumes is innocent.

In this regard, Mueller shrewdly and improperly turned the law on its head. Consider the most inflammatory statement that he leveled at the president in his report. It was guaranteed to ignite the impeachment fire:

“While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

To reinforce the point, Mueller stated it twice in his report. He then reiterated the argument on Wednesday when he said: “if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”

Prosecutors are not, and have never been, in the business of exonerating people. That’s not their job.

An experienced federal prosecutor, Mueller certainly knew this. It appears he had no intention of treating Trump equitably or applying the law in conformance with our criminal justice system.

In a singular sentence, Mueller managed to reverse the legal duty that prosecutors have rigidly followed in America for centuries. Their legal obligation is not to exonerate someone or prove an individual’s innocence. Nor is any accused person required to prove his or her own innocence.

Everyone is entitled to the presumption of innocence. It is the bedrock on which justice is built.

Prosecutors must prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. To bring charges they must have, at minimum, probable cause to believe that a crime was committed.

The special counsel took this inviolate principle and cleverly inverted it. He argued that he could not prove the president did not commit a crime.

Think about what that rationale really means. It is a double negative. Mueller was contending that he can’t prove something didn’t happen.

What if this were the standard for all criminal investigations? Apply it to yourself.
========================================================
Gregg Jarrett: The two faces of Robert Mueller, and Trump's presumption of guilt

Okay... I think we have just seen Trump's dumbest tweet ever. Trump just tweeted this:

"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous "80,000,000 votes" were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he's got a big unsolvable problem." - President Donald J. Trump

A member of the President's crack legal team should inform Trump that the burden of proof rests with the people making the accusations of fraud. Joe Biden doesn't have to prove a damn thing. Trump is a moron.

Uhm, it's just possible he refers to Biden being viewed as a legitimate presidency.
A concept the left is intimately familiar with.

I think the 'dumb' is assuming the "dumbest"thing out of bias confirmation.

VN Store

Back