2020 Presidential Race

Ah it’s the tried and true “don’t smell right” standard of review for disenfranchisement of 150+ million people, whereupon the plaintiff is allowed to use the result itself as proof that the result is invalid.

“I wanted Donald Trump to win, therefore it is strange that he did not win. This does not smell right.”

I am now concerned that the outcome might be overturned.

Last edited:
Will your TDS ever go away?

Why do you still care what he says?
No. They are already blaming him for Bidens issues. Nothing was Obama's fault. But it's all going to Trumps fault.

You will be able to start copying and pasting right leaning posts from 2016-2020 under LG, evil, and the crew starting in january 2021.

It's the exact same issues just now different sides will complain or defend them. It's what makes it funny that luther thinks they are getting anti Trump.

I see you and the conspiracy crew have been jettisoned off to the Parler world.

SAD! BAD!

Whats sad is the censorship thats happening everyday on Twitter and Facebook. They censorship anything that doesn't fit their agenda or narrative.. What has happened to free speech?? What is even sadder is seeing people like you who are perfectly ok with this.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Trump claimed until the night of the 2016 election that it was rigged. He said it at least as often as he did this year. He's such a thin skinned, self serving p'u'ssy that he still had to have the popular vote investigated, even though it didn't matter.

Get lost McConnell. "My guy won't act like a dick if you don't enforce the law" is not a great negotiating position.

Whats sad is the censorship thats happening everyday on Twitter and Facebook. They censorship anything that doesn't fit their agenda or narrative.. What has happened to free speech?? What is even sadder is seeing people like you who are perfectly ok with this.
Free speech is still intact since there is no govt penalty for what is being posted and removed

No. They are already blaming him for Bidens issues. Nothing was Obama's fault. But it's all going to Trumps fault.

You will be able to start copying and pasting right leaning posts from 2016-2020 under LG, evil, and the crew starting in january 2021.

It's the exact same issues just now different sides will complain or defend them. It's what makes it funny that luther thinks they are getting anti Trump.
Remember when trump and trump supporters said that covid would go away after 11/3? What happened to that?

How could you have factual evidence? Wouldn't that require something like theft of ballots, thumb drives, or databases? Wouldn't that theft open someone to charges of theft of government property and fraud? The closest thing to actual "proof" is sworn statements by poll watchers and others involved with the process. Courts see what they want to see and disregard the rest for one "legal" reason or another. There was no "proof" of what was wrong with the 737Max software until it was investigated due to questionable things like a couple of planes apparently flying themselves into the ground even though most others didn't. If there was "proof" of fraud, the courts would supposedly be all about prosecuting the guilty rather than forcing election commissions to allow investigations of some unexplainable events - which might be explainable if they were opened to scrutiny. Who won isn't the big issue; that elections are free of fraud and favoritism is the issue.

Your post hits the high points. The Trump and Powell legal teams have no force of law at this point. They are establishing with affidavits current and prior concerns (all the way into this election cycle) of serious concerns with voting system infrastructure, even from Democrat politicians. That is aside from the blatant illegality of state officials displacing election law with impromptu rules; this alone could result in the invalidation of nearly 700K votes in just PA. There are two fundamental legal fronts; hiding in plain view are the illegal actions of state officials - more than enough in some states to swing the entire election - and then the allegations of election systems and voter fraud.

This is how cases are established. For those demanding "let's see the evidence!" - this is exactly what is termed evidence, providing a reasonable legal basis for court acceptance; requesting relief and investigation of allegations with the ability to subpoena, demand election records and data, and compelling sworn testimony, not simply rely on statistical improbability and voluntary disclosure.

The Trump/Powell legal team started out badly disorganized. Now we're seeing focused suits with affidavits, expert witnesses, constitutional protection arguments, and violations of both state and federal laws. It doesn't matter what lawsuits have been presented thus far or their disposition. I expect lower courts will have to consider these arguments and if they do not, see appeal and acceptance by SCOTUS.

The intent of the profuse expansion of mail ballots - a shite form of voting the preponderance of first world countries eschew - was by design to overwhelm the ability to scrutinize the election results. John Roberts could have averted this particular disaster by doing his damned job and nipping this in the bud in PA, thus setting the tone for all states with rogue officials wiping their ass on Art. II and state election laws.

Now it'll have to be done the hard way.

Let's also not forget the 2016 Trump Executive order, state of emergency, and the fact that the DoJ is supposedly investigating this election. As everyone is ridiculously claiming that all the evidence should be (or is) released to the public through the media, that's not how this works.
Maybe they could try releasing it in court

Also, I'd like everyone to consider the accusations on record in these civil suits. The claims are that foreign communist countries planned, orchestrated and executed election fraud against the US. That is claims that this was an act of war.

Maybe they could try releasing it in court
Why would the DoJ file their investigation as evidence for civil cases? And that's not even taking into account the possibility of FISA warrants, classified information and Military Intel.

I know you guys are used to fake investigations, full of leaks, but that's not how it usually works.

Last edited:
Trump claimed until the night of the 2016 election that it was rigged. He said it at least as often as he did this year. He's such a thin skinned, self serving p'u'ssy that he still had to have the popular vote investigated, even though it didn't matter.
I absolutely agree he should have addressed the election process. He had 4 years to do it.

I absolutely agree he should have addressed the election process. He had 4 years to do it.

He can't do anything about it. That's the job of legislators.

Unless this is how he's doing something about it. Let them try to steal it and then show the people. (Again, he wrote an executive order and established a state of emergency centered on foreign-based US election fraud.)

VN Store

Back