Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP says we arent out of it for Nyland. Super optimistic thought is we havent been recruiting this kid as hard, need room for grad transfers. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Blind optimism.
???

Are we talking about McGhee? No way in hell did we choose to keep Jay Jones over McGhee so we could make room for grad transfers.

The flip side of this is, fire Pruitt, and the class falls apart anyway. And that's fine if that's the choice, but it's foolish to think hiring Freeze or some other coach of a similar stature is going to "save" this class. Kids don't commit to schools anymore. They commit to coaches. Sure, the lesser plays would probably stay put, but the good players have options, and they would absolutely explore them. At this point though, we might just be facing losing this class no matter how it goes. The early signing period could really hurt us this year.

Reactions: OrangenSC
I’m stuffed....

tomorrow morning:
2fevck.jpg

@Ulysees E. McGill How’s your wife and you doing?
I'm pretty much asymptomatic so far, but my wife is still having it pretty rough with nausea, congestion, headache and reeeeaaally bad body aches. Her Oxygen is staying mid nineties though, which is good.

Thanks for asking.

And I won’t say how or why....but rest assured JP will be our coach next year....and PF has tied himself to the success or failure of this hire. Ill leave it at that.

Happy thanksgiving.
You think this recruiting class sticks, or no? Had our first real defection with McGhee.

And I won’t say how or why....but rest assured JP will be our coach next year....and PF has tied himself to the success or failure of this hire. Ill leave it at that.

Happy thanksgiving.
Anybody that thought otherwise is mentally deficient. I now doubt JP, but I don't hate him, and I hope he pulls a good year out of his butt next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back