Article about Pruitt (SIAP)

ShoalCreekVol

I'm just kidding, it's really about Matt Patricia and the Lions, but OMG read this article and tell me it's not about Jeremy Pruitt....

Matt Patricia and Bob Quinn have murdered the Lions

Scary how much you can take out Patricia's name and plug in Pruitt's, and you wind up right where we are. The spot we are in is nothing new, it's not rocket surgery, and it's not going to change until someone above forces it to change. Doesn't matter the school, NFL franchise, or peewee program, bad leadership is bad leadership. And the combination of failure & narcissism from the head coach will destroy a program every time unless someone intervenes early. We are way past early (so are the Lions).

Sad that we've become the Detroit Lions of the SEC.

Right now the only coach I would feel good about is Urban Meyer. He is an outstanding HEAD coach. Knows the SEC and who/what assistants to hire. There is already plenty of talent for him to work with. I do not like Freeze, good coach too much baggage. Yes Meyer would probably only coach 3-5 years but he would bring the program back to where we could get a good next coach.

Right now the only coach I would feel good about is Urban Meyer. He is an outstanding HEAD coach. Knows the SEC and who/what assistants to hire. There is already plenty of talent for him to work with. I do not like Freeze, good coach too much baggage. Yes Meyer would probably only coach 3-5 years but he would bring the program back to where we could get a good next coach.
Where do we send his application ? No resume needed

Reactions: Honky and VolBricks
What do those organizations have in common? Incompetence at the top - at levels way above the head coach and general manager (or athletic director).

And remember, the current owner of perhaps the most dysfunctional franchise in all of professional sports (even worse than the Lions) sees UT has his own personal fiefdom. We're so lucky.

I'm just kidding, it's really about Matt Patricia and the Lions, but OMG read this article and tell me it's not about Jeremy Pruitt....

Matt Patricia and Bob Quinn have murdered the Lions

Scary how much you can take out Patricia's name and plug in Pruitt's, and you wind up right where we are. The spot we are in is nothing new, it's not rocket surgery, and it's not going to change until someone above forces it to change. Doesn't matter the school, NFL franchise, or peewee program, bad leadership is bad leadership. And the combination of failure & narcissism from the head coach will destroy a program every time unless someone intervenes early. We are way past early (so are the Lions).

Sad that we've become the Detroit Lions of the SEC.

..."rocket surgery"? Ummmm - mmmkay

Apparently Elon Musk is pretty good at it considering he just surpassed globalist Bill Gates as #2 richest person in the world

Reactions: Cormock Mac
Where do we send his application ? No resume needed
Are you serious? What Tennesse fan would want Urban Whiner. This lost decade was caused by the firing of football coach who shouldn't have been fired and the hiring of Kiffin. At the time I said why are we hiring that punk from the Raiders, who are we Florida? Now we should fire a football coach who doesn't need fired and hire another punk? Why not see if Spurrier wants to make comback?

Reactions: Fatpap67
Are you serious? What Tennesse fan would want Urban Whiner. This lost decade was caused by the firing of football coach who shouldn't have been fired and the hiring of Kiffin. At the time I said why are we hiring that punk from the Raiders, who are we Florida? Now we should fire a football coach who doesn't need fired and hire another punk? Why not see if Spurrier wants to make comback?
Undercover Bama fan wants us to keep Pruitt, wonder why?

Wrong! Urban Meyer left the UF football program is an absolute mess...primarily because he refused to discipline players. He got into some problems at Ohio State as well...he is to be avoided like the plague.

Didn't know these coaches were " Punks" .

Last edited:

VN Store

Back