Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
Such a long, long shot right now we don't have the funds for a Top Hire like Freeze and the buyout of dummy and staff is like $20 million, just don't see it happening. If Pruitt continues to play JG and we lose to Vanderbilt all bets are off and they may just have to fire Pruitt.

Hope the deep pocket boosters are listening to what is happening. Mr Ergin are you listening at Dish Networks, last I checked your net worth is now exceeding $10 BILLION and we would be very grateful if you could spare some pocket change and make this happen!!

Such a long, long shot right now we don't have the funds for a Top Hire like Freeze and the buyout of dummy and staff is like $20 million, just don't see it happening. If Pruitt continues to play JG and we lose to Vanderbilt all bets are off and they may just have to fire Pruitt.

Hope the deep pocket boosters are listening to what is happening. Mr Ergin are you listening at Dish Networks, last I checked your net worth is now exceeding $10 BILLION and we would be very grateful if you could spare some pocket change and make this happen!!

These articles rarely appear by accident. Freeze’s agent likely doing work.

His agent is pushing this. Using us a leverage for more $.
Of course his agent is pushing this, especially if it's true.

In fact, I'd say that 95% of the stuff agents claim as leverage probably is true (e.g., claim that they are interested in XYZ job). However, it's easier and less stressful to just milk your existing employer or a raise than to actually change jobs to get a raise.

Possible...we've been used like that before...
The question is why use TN when it's known that Pruitt buy out would probably keep him safe in TN

I’m guessing, but my bet is that the agent is trying to get someone’s attention at UT.

If we had a real, functional administration, Freeze would be lined up and then Pruitt sent packing back to Elephantland.

The rumor also is he is bringing Scott Frost as OC from Nebraska and Phil Snow as DC from the Carolina Panthers.

Freeze. Frost and Snow. Cool coaching staff.

RemoteFatalAtlanticridleyturtle-small.gif

VN Store

Back