Fire Pruitt

I don't think were going anywhere with Pruitt he has next season to do something at Tennessee and then we can again say goodbye to another under performing hire. I think he has recruited well but has no idea what to do with the players when he gets them. He never wants to give the next guy a chance no matter how badly the guy playing is doing. I certainly don't see how you can lose to Arkansas, Kentucky etc when you have our recruited them. Makes me feel he is not capable of coaching us to another level. This has been the most dismal season with high expectations and nothing to show for it.

Bailey looked way better that JG I seriously doubt he has self confidence issues. Like the rest of the team, they have confidence issues in leadership. These boys are playing for themselves and trying to salvage any hope of being drafted. They are not playing for Pruitt. That will
Be evident when vandy puts it on us.

Reactions: 08Vol
If you have ever put someone in charge of anything, there are times you can tell they are more scared than ready. You still put them in charge so they can learn from the experience.

Last night HB showed he is ready to take over the offense. He might end up saving JP’s job as HC of the Vols.

I am really concerned with the future of the program and specifically Harrison Bailey staying with the Vols.
This kid is one of the TOP Quarterbacks in the 2020 class nationally and has been on every top teams radar since he was in 8th grade.

I believe that he is our next Manning, he really is that good and Alabama, LSU, Florida State, Michigan and on and on have offered him since 8 grade and somehow we lucked out and got him. And what does idiot Pruitt do with him, plays the worst QB in the SEC for 4 years in front of him and says he needs more reps, but does nothing to get him ready. Harrison should have been taking 75 % of the reps this entire year to get him ready and should have started with the Kentucky game.

I think Pruitts slow motion plan is to continue with JG this year and bring him back next year while red shirting Bailey next year. What he doesn't realize is that he will not be here next year if he pulls that crap and most likely Bailey will hit the Transfer portal to one of the top programs in the country, they ALL want him!!!

I just can't. The F*** else would any 4-5* QB sign with a DIV 1 school because they want to start, and they want it. I am sure JP won't realize this fact until he hits the transfer portal. Dumbest take on his QB to date. It just shows he didn't have a response to his better play than JG. A shame he couldn't give the kid credit for getting the team moving but will always credit JG for being a tough practice player smdh!

Ok, I've resisted this, but fact is, when this guy trotted Guarantano (Mr. 100 yard pick) out there (fans be damned), and then trotted him out again after the pick, I know we're done, aight? So, I figure if I'll send $100 to the AD to buyout Pruitt. That is if 100,000 Vol fans are willing to get rid of this piece of sh-t and matching my $100, I'll send tomorrow, if we have enough to get the job done. Otherwise, I'll not waste my money. Is anyone else in? I mean, I'm not stupid, I know if I send money to Phil Fulmer, he'll just forward it on. I never want to see Guarantano or Pruitt on the UT sideline again next year. Lifelong fan and grad--ready to move on.
Want to email me about this? We can't do it on volnation. Dustyrocksolid@yahoo.com

If you have ever put someone in charge of anything, there are times you can tell they are more scared than ready. You still put them in charge so they can learn from the experience.

Last night HB showed he is ready to take over the offense. He might end up saving JP’s job as HC of the Vols.
Pruitt won't start Bailey.

I watched the game tonight, but I'm growing more apathetic. I was more excited that today it was warm enough to wash, polish, wax and seal my new truck. I hope we find a way to pull a win out over Vandy, but I have my doubts, reckon will see.. I personally don't believe Pruitt can get it done here. We have no chance of ever beating Bama, Florida or UGA with Pruitt as the head coach. I bleed orange, and just hate to see what has become of Tennessee football, as we are constantly stuck in mediocrity. Eventually, Pruitt will be let go and another coaching search and hire will take place, but the Tennessee football program I knew is unlikely to return, but I'll always be a Vols fan.. GBO!
Have to agree with your post. I am slowly learning just how unimportant Tennessee football is on fall Saturdays. It is amazing how much I got done yesterday and watching some quality football on the tube too. Thanks, Phil.

Reactions: Ledzepvol
I have great news for all true Vol fans! We live in a multiverse with infinite possibilites. Im at least ome of those, Fulmer got canned in 2005 after that abysmal season and we hired Saban. Bad news is that all other college programs and fans hated us, but on the plus side we won half a dozen NCs and Pruitt is now the coach at Alabama, who is 2-5 right now.

I have great news for all true Vol fans! We live in a multiverse with infinite possibilites. Im at least ome of those, Fulmer got canned in 2005 after that abysmal season and we hired Saban. Bad news is that all other college programs and fans hated us, but on the plus side we won half a dozen NCs and Pruitt is now the coach at Alabama, who is 2-5 right now.
Now to just find The Flash and convince him to use the Speed Force to take me there!

Bailey helped himself last night in improving his value in the portal in January.
Pretty much. I’ve been kidding about JG having another year of eligibility but I think it’s a real chance that he starts again next year. At this point, Pruitt is intentionally trying to get fired.

Meanwhile, Chip's team lost by only 3 to Oregon tonight. Must be nice to have a competent head coach. One that we probably could have had here. Sadly, Fulmer doesn't want a head coach that knows how to win or at least be able to put a competitive football team on the field.

Lol. Kelly sucks. Much weaker division. In year 3 and they suck.

I really cannot believe that he is this stupid to continue trotting that quarterback out. Almost crosses my mind that at this point he doesn't see a way he can win big and is self-sabotaging for the buyout. The only thing that actually makes sense. And then to go and quote last night that it's not his job to speak to the fanbase, it's his job to coach. It doesn't seem like he's doing either at the moment.

Reactions: PSYVOL

VN Store

Back