Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, for once, we may actually get it right. We are lucky Hugh views this as one of his dream jobs and he just so happens to be attainable.
We are also unlucky that he’s been blacklisted by the conference in the past.

I’m not set in stone on this, but with where this program is and what it needs so clear (stability), my bet is our administration stays on a cheap but stable path.

We are also unlucky that he’s been blacklisted by the conference in the past.

I’m not set in stone on this, but with where this program is and what it needs so clear (stability), my bet is our administration stays on a cheap but viable path.
Then the grave just becomes deeper and deeper.

I need @Atlanta VOL in here telling us if he loses to Vandy he’s out and maybe out either way. The only way fans get back on board now is Bailey balls out and we win out (including bowl game). The likelihood of that is slim and none.

Reactions: volsfan_17
I will say this, Bailey is the best real QB I’ve seen play since probably Ainge (under Cut).

We’ve had a lot of either great athletes (Dobbs) or big arm talents (Bray) but not a legit QB in awhile. God I hope we hire a HC that will turn him into a Heisman candidate.
Bailey has a ways to go to be better than either two of those. I do like what i see tho.

You throw your QB under the bus you’re probably not going to be able to recruit other QB’s. I think it’s less about JG and more about future QB recruiting. Recruits and their parents pay attention to that stuff.

Good thing we don’t need safeties, kickers, and left tackles.

I will say this, Bailey is the best real QB I’ve seen play since probably Ainge (under Cut).

We’ve had a lot of either great athletes (Dobbs) or big arm talents (Bray) but not a legit QB in awhile. God I hope we hire a HC that will turn him into a Heisman candidate.
giphy (2).gif

Honestly, y’all..... I’m not sure who is the true answer. Not sure it’s Freeze. We know Pruitt isn’t it.....I just really don’t know. What I do know is I love this crazy bunch of people in here. With the exception of the trolls, y’all can EAD. I’ve enjoyed my near first full year up in here. No lie. Brighter days will come, we just gotta stick together.
It is Freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back