Trey Smith Quote hits hard

mitzustu

#Vols Sr OL Trey Smith on Jeremy Pruitt: It’s easy to criticize from the outside, but the culture here needed to change. It wasn’t gonna happen overnight. There’s not a lot of people in this business who care as much about their players as Coach Pruitt. Give him time.

#Vols Sr OL Trey Smith on Jeremy Pruitt: It’s easy to criticize from the outside, but the culture here needed to change. It wasn’t gonna happen overnight. There’s not a lot of people in this business who care as much about their players as Coach Pruitt. Give him time.

Sorry Trey, you are 22 and have an emotional attachment to Pruitt. The guy is a moron. I'm glad he can go on SJW walks with you, but he is a buffoon.

When I start listening to 20 somethings I’ll go bankrupt.

That’s a Year 1 quote. Not a Year 3 quote. It also dismisses all of the work they’ve done since then to get to this point. We gonna blame this decline on Butch too?

The kid, and yes I know he’s a kid,
Experienced both Butch and Pruitt. He sees a stark difference in Pruitt. This is coming from a guy with enough talent to be an NFL HOF guy if his health holds up. He respects Pruitt. That says something, bias or not.
He sure is crapping all over his chances this year. Tell me with a straight face this is an OL with real NFL talent. I'll laugh at you.

Experienced both Butch and Pruitt. He sees a stark difference in Pruitt. This is coming from a guy with enough talent to be an NFL HOF guy if his health holds up. He respects Pruitt. That says something, bias or not.
He can care more than anyone about his players, but that don’t mean he can coach, which is what he’s paid to do.
Sorry Trey, but if he cared that much he would step aside and let someone that has a clue take over.

Trey Smith progress can’t exist when the amount of set backs are greater than the achievements.

Reactions: PSYVOL and onevol74
I get liking the guy but time is something the SEC does not give. You either win or get left behind and we are already behind everyone but Vandy and USC and that gap is too close if not already behind them.

It says nothing. Your record says everything.

VN Store

Back