'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Auburn Pregame/Game Thread

There's literally hundreds of coaches that had head coaching experience that would have taken this job. Les Miles for one. The Pruitt hire was/is a complete disaster. Tennessee is not the proving ground for coaches. It was a stupid hire.

Les Miles can only win with superior talent/athletes. The only coach we talked to do that does more with less is the Pirate

Reactions: Devo182
There's literally hundreds of coaches that had head coaching experience that would have taken this job. Les Miles for one. The Pruitt hire was/is a complete disaster. Tennessee is not the proving ground for coaches. It was a stupid hire.

les miles really? We would be in worse shape than we are now.

Reactions: Devo182
Start HB next week and let him and Gray run it up on those anchor down chumps. Somehow from the grace of God, we get a whiteout blizzard when Florida comes and we win 38-14. 2021 is HB and company with an OLINE that has cohesiveness. I’m not a next year is our year kind of guy but we have talent...we just need a QB.

Reactions: gainesvol82
I usually do not think this way, but Pruitt needs to be fired tonight and let Chaney coach the rest of the year with instructions to play Bailey. Chaney is already 1-0 as UT coach. Maybe they will play for him
I'm ready for this. I'd be ok with Chaney finishing the season. I've seen enough of Pruitt and Guaranturnover

Last edited:
This gave me the sads.

giphy.gif

Les Miles can only win with superior talent/athletes. The only coach we talked to do that does more with less is the Pirate
I was good with the pirate. The problem with Pruitt is he's lost. He has no clue how to run a program. I think he's vastly over rated as a defensive minded coach. The fundamentals on this defense are atrocious. They don't even know how to tackle. It's obvious to me he doesn't know how to get the most out of his players. He's used to having the most talent on the field.

I think fulmer thought he could teach/mentor him. He's done. Maybe not this year but the writing is on the wall, he's done. Fulmer will have to hit a home run to save his job. If he does it this year he's got a chance. If he waits till next year, it will be burned to the ground, again, and his pool of candidates will be less than desirable, again.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol

VN Store

Back