Pruitt Approval Rating

How has you approval rating for Pruitt changed from his hire date until now?

• Total voters

Enki_Amenra

Wanna Bet?
Previous poll results:

How has your approval rating for Pruitt changed from his hire date until now
  • Increasing from hire date until now
    Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Steady
    Votes: 17 4.5%
  • Decreasing
    Votes: 73 19.4%
  • Unacceptable
    Votes: 172 45.6%
  • Fire Now
    Votes: 112 29.7%
  • Total voters 377

I'm still at unacceptable. I dont think financially we can fire him this year (Fulmer we can though).

Think he should get a shot without Guarantano.

Lose to Vandy and nothing can save him
He doesn't have to keep trotting JG out there.. Pruitt has made that bed all by himself... Tired of his excuses for why JG has to be the guy...

“If” Pruitt is going to be fired.......I wish they would just do it now.

Then maybe......just maybe an interim could get the team motivated and get some early success with a Vandy win.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
With the current situation (football program and worldly) it feels like firing him right now would just feed the black hole we’ve been in. But there again.....

....Soon

“If” Pruitt is going to be fired.......I wish they would just do it now.

Then maybe......just maybe an interim could get the team motivated and get some early success with a Vandy win.
That was the logic in 2017 and we played out the string with Brady Hoke... things stayed the same. This would be no different. I think Pruitt gets another year, just because he was Phil's hire and Phil isn't going anywhere.

That was the logic in 2017 and we played out the string with Brady Hoke... things stayed the same. This would be no different. I think Pruitt gets another year, just because he was Phil's hire and Phil isn't going anywhere.

I don’t disagree.

Those in power are killing the fan base and causing many of us to accept.......whatever is given.......just like Pruitt.

VN Store

Back