'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Auburn Pregame/Game Thread

I’m being serious with this.....

Why do some of you continue to watch?? If you hate JG, CJP, etc. as much as you say then why do you punish yourself like you do?

I’m not defending anyone or anything because they aren’t good at all, but if you’re that worked up over this why watch?? You surely have something better to do with your life.
If they don’t deplore everyone else for watching, we’ll believe they’re still watching...which they’re not, of course. 😏

I always thought Butch running a shotgun formation, on 4th and goal, with less than a yard to go would never be topped. Well, I was wrong. That last offensive possession screamed "I'm not ready to be a head coach." JP is in over his head or he just don't care. At this point, I think it's both.

I'm glad it's a late game so I don't have to be mad all day.

That mfer just hunkered down after he felt the pressure to protect the ball instead of throwing it HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA @MarcoVol is this your answer you continue to defend bro?

For like the millionth time, I’m not defending JG in regards to his bad play.

I’m defending him against your fantasy that he’s the only problem. Our D is also bad. JG hasn’t lined up for one defensive play this season. I checked.

I’m being serious with this.....

Why do some of you continue to watch?? If you hate JG, CJP, etc. as much as you say then why do you punish yourself like you do?

I’m not defending anyone or anything because they aren’t good at all, but if you’re that worked up over this why watch?? You surely have something better to do with your life.
I like psychological thrillers

Reactions: VOLSONLY
For like the millionth time, I’m not defending JG in regards to his bad play.

I’m defending him against your fantasy that he’s the only problem. Our D is also bad. JG hasn’t lined up for one defensive play this season. I checked.
We’ve allowed 10 and 0 points in the last 2 1st halves. We left points and momentum on the field. That’s hard on a defense especially when there are so many 3 and outs

Reactions: Fun coupon VOL

VN Store

Back