'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Auburn Pregame/Game Thread

They better freaking start HB in the 2nd half. Pruitt is not only digging his own grave, he has begun to cover himself over with dirt. This is unbelievable

This is him incognito giving the fan base the finger. There’s no other answer. Pruitt is competitive, we’ve seen it early on. I don’t see that now

Reactions: IN Jed
How’s it going? I saw JG started and didn’t watch. I see the score. Let me guess, JG started ok, auburn adjusts and we start to not sustain drives. Coaches start coaching scared and we’re waiting for the third quarter meltdown? Close? Burning a big fire pit and drinking beer. Can’t get me down.

Second half adjustments. Time to crap the bed as usual.

Have no idea why teams do not blitz #2 every play. Man cover receivers and blitz.

Is there any bigger miscasting of players than Crouch and Banks? Two bruiser RB's playing soft, clueless ILB's.

I’m being serious with this.....

Why do some of you continue to watch?? If you hate JG, CJP, etc. as much as you say then why do you punish yourself like you do?

I’m not defending anyone or anything because they aren’t good at all, but if you’re that worked up over this why watch?? You surely have something better to do with your life.

It's the equivalent of not taking the last shot as time expires in a basketball game. It's freaking hilarious how bad this guy is a quarterback. And, he's a fifth year Senior.

Just when you think you have seen every stupid play possible by JG, he shows us there is more! So embarrassing.

VN Store

Back