4. Royal Tennenbaums
5. Boogie Nights
6. Pulp Fiction
7. Old School
8. Mad Max Fury Road
9. The Shining
10.Animal House
Somewhat surprised by this tbh. Expected more drama and less comedy/raunchiness

Yes, trust me it's a logperch. Very common. Also very tasty, similar to a walleye.

And it was caught where? Just going on name only......

hobbies-leisure-fishing_hole-fishermen-fishing_trip-angler-angling-mgrn679_low.jpg

goldfish-swimming-in-toilet-bowl-AP64E4.jpg

Yes. Many scams involve giving you no strings attached $45 🙄.

Obviously Fandual is doing it for a reason. Doesn't make it a "scam". In that case all coupons are just scams.

Scam is too strong I guess

It’s brilliant marketing that preys
On the gambling compulsion many of us have

Any chance Pruitts seat gets red hot after the Auburn beat down? I hope so...

And a name I would look out for other than the obvious Freeze, Curt Cignetti.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Amazing to me that so many of you have forgotten the last game completely came unraveled when JG got hurt. He was managing a great game at that point and one we had a great chance to win

for me I want to see Bailey play for the future but if winning Saturday is most important I want JG in there

Amazing to me that so many of you have forgotten the last game completely came unraveled when JG got hurt. He was managing a great game at that point and one we had a great chance to win

for me I want to see Bailey play for the future but if winning Saturday is most important I want JG in there
You are completely alone and it is hilarious.

My favorites

1. LOTR trilogy
2. Jurassic Park
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
5. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
6. Goodfellas
7. Saving Private Ryan
8. Pulp Fiction
9. The godfather
10. Jaws
This is a good list. This isn’t easy. Subject to change as there are some that could be substituted in and out

In no particular order:
1. The Rocky saga including Creed 1-2
2. The Dark Knight Trilogy
3. The Matrix
4. John Wick
5. Tombstone
6. Jaws
7. Christmas Vacation
8. Avengers Infinity War/Endgame
9. Cinderella Man
10. The Patriot

This is a good list. This isn’t easy. Subject to change as there are some that could be substituted in and out

In no particular order:
1. The Rocky saga including Creed 1-2
2. The Dark Knight Trilogy
3. The Matrix
4. John Wick
5. Tombstone
6. Jaws
7. Christmas Vacation
8. Avengers Infinity War/Endgame
9. Cinderella Man
10. The Patriot
Holy crap seeing those boxing movies in there I totally whiffed on the greatest ever, Raging Bull. It is #3 on my list, please make appropriate adjustment.

No idea. Told it by my VFL neighbor. I doubt it would happen as others would be above him. He was just naming coaches he could see at UT and I had to do a google search for that name.

Freeze
Napier
Tee
Etc...

If we went FCS, I would love North Dakota States head coach. Those dudes know how to win.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Holy crap seeing those boxing movies in there I totally whiffed on the greatest ever, Raging Bull. It is #3 on my list, please make appropriate adjustment.
You know I started watching Raging Bull today for the first time. Haven’t finished it yet

He only had 42 yards passing...he was managing alright....not even an average game though. Eric Gray was the reason the offense even did anything in the first half not JG. If Bailey would have played right after JG went out...UT would have won that game. Plain and simple.

What do you mean unraveled? And please clarify "great game". JG was 5/8 for 42 yards.

Take away Bailey's two picks in garbage time and his stat line was just as good as JGs and without Eric Gray we don't even score a TD. His 31 carries for 123 yards is the reason we even scored our lone TD.

You're either trying to hard to troll or out of your damn mind.

This is wired to me, I feel nothing anymore. It's almost as if we have another bye week. I find myself at the apathy stage. I'll probably watch some, but won't plan my day around it. And I have no expectations that we compete. In fact I'll be surprised if we do. This must be what Vandy fans feel like before they burn out and stop caring.

I feel dirty saying that.... But it's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back