Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayson Swain

“JG continues to give Tenn the best chance to win”

Well, I’m going to take a nap during the game.

I’m starting to lean towards Pruitt wanting to be fired as well. Lol

No wonder ATL says we are taking two transfer QBs. Maurer, Shrout and Bailey are going to transfer (as they should) so next year we are left with:
JG
Transfer 1
Transfer 2
Salter

✌🏼

Maybe they can clear him next yr but at that point it doesn’t make sense to play anyone but Slaughter and Key

I don’t have any more faith in Key or Slaughter than I do in Burrell who is a forgotten man who played early on as well.
Buchanan played some very good football for Pruitt and Pruitt liked him it sure seemed. I’m disappointed

I don’t have any more faith in Key or Slaughter than I do in Burrell who is a forgotten man who played early on as well.
Buchanan played some very good football for Pruitt and Pruitt liked him it sure seemed. I’m disappointed

I didn’t think he was that great at nickel. Shamburger was better. Slaughter and key have a lot of potential they should have been playing since game 1 there. Slaughter is a weapon in blitz game and he would have learned through game reps by now... instead he will be doing that learning now or next yr. really just makes no sense

I’m willing to bet that was more UT medical not clearing him to play.

Reactions: BruinVol
Yes it’s a scam for the betting company To make money

They know 99% of people aren’t going to cash out and eventually lose their $. Clay is being paid to advertise for these folks
Yes. Many scams involve giving you no strings attached $45 🙄.

Obviously Fandual is doing it for a reason. Doesn't make it a "scam". In that case all coupons are just scams.

Well, I’m going to take a nap during the game.

I’m starting to lean towards Pruitt wanting to be fired as well. Lol

No wonder ATL says we are taking two transfer QBs. Maurer, Shrout and Bailey are going to transfer (as they should) so next year we are left with:
JG
Transfer 1
Transfer 2
Salter

✌🏼
I would rather Pruitt be transferred back to Bama than Bailey leave. This program better not let that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back