Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Ship, no return label. Also, everything comes in vacuum sealed bags. No lie, he made 10k in a day last week

He travels weekly here to do in person

I've seen enough medicinal benefit of CBD to make me very curious, but preferring to not commit felonies to explore that. I keep hoping Virginia or NC will change their laws...I'm very close to both.

Ship, no return label. Also, everything comes in vacuum sealed bags. No lie, he made 10k in a day last week

He travels weekly here to do in person

...and to add to my previous comment, if I happen to be in the neighborhood when a licensed dispensary was giving out samples like the nice ladies at Sam's, well, rules could be bent ever so slightly. ;)

Good looks. I appreciate you looking out.
I’m just curious if anyone here has had this specific cart. My dude is coming into town with these half gram ones for $80. **** better have me goneeeeeee for that price

Ehh idk about that imo. I’m getting some medical carts tomorrow for $55/.5g a piece and I already think that’s insanely high. Idk your dude but unless you really trust him or know him and where he went to get them, there’s really good odds the carts are fake. My guy sold me fake carts before I just started going to DC/MD. I like carts for the convenience but I use them during the day like the other guy said. They don’t really put you on another planet, not for me at least, it’s very functional.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Good looks. I appreciate you looking out.
I’m just curious if anyone here has had this specific cart. My dude is coming into town with these half gram ones for $80. **** better have me goneeeeeee for that price

I don’t know that brand so maybe they are just that damn good, but I was getting some really potent carts for like 40-50 a pop. 80 is steep af.

I prefer carts as well. Used to be able to get them all the time but now I’m lucky if I can find someone with them.
There are a bunch of dangerous, fake carts out there. They cut the cart with grape seed oil. You can always tell with the way the oil moves inside the cart

I only buy concentrates and oils/carts from medical dispensaries now. The medical flower in Florida just went to indoor not too long ago. The imported flower on the streets is SO MUCH BETTER at the moment.
Coral Reef makes an awesome disposable called Surfin a Hurricane

I only buy concentrates and oils/carts from medical dispensaries now. The medical flower in Florida just went to indoor not too long ago. The imported flower on the streets is SO MUCH BETTER at the moment.
Coral Reef makes an awesome disposable called Surfin a Hurricane

That’s the way to go. All my friends buy carts on the street and they are just awful fakes. One of my friends told me I really need to pickup some Mario carts from his guy lmaooo

VN Store

Back