That's racist!

Black people are the future of the Republican Party.
There’s a movement....a new conservative movement......it’s really going to be interesting to watch over the next few years.
As a side note we Jews seem to be switching with you.
We should lead it.

Reactions: StarRaider
Very stupid question. Please explain the wealth disparity between the races.

That’s extremely broad and open , narrow it down so an example can be given . I’ll show you what I mean .. 8 people go to work at Caterpillar. I white male , 1 black male , 1 Mexican male , i Asian male ( duplicate that with the 4 women ) all 8 of them will start out making exactly the same money . What they do once they get those jobs is up to each individual and their drive to make more or stay the same as the as the least motivated people on the floor .

That’s extremely broad and open , narrow it down so an example can be given . I’ll show you what I mean .. 8 people go to work at Caterpillar. I white male , 1 black male , 1 Mexican male , i Asian male ( duplicate that with the 4 women ) all 8 of them will start out making exactly the same money . What they do once they get those jobs is up to each individual and their drive to make more or stay the same as the as the least motivated people on the floor .

This issue wouldn’t be so “broad and open“ if you turned off Fox News and picked up a book every once and awhile.

This issue wouldn’t be so “broad and open“ if you turned off Fox News and picked up a book every once and awhile.

I don’t watch Fox unless it’s Tucker on occasion when I’m bored , to be honest you would be hard pressed to match me book for book seeing as how I worked 12 hours weekend nights in a plastic plant watching a huge panel of lights blinking on and off for 15 years and as a long haul trucker, my main entertainment is audio books . Now that we got the d!ck measuring out of the way are you going to narrow your allegations down or just keep that extremely broad statement as is ?

There’s a movement....a new conservative movement......it’s really going to be interesting to watch over the next few years.
Well Trump did move the capital of Jerusalem to Israel.

I don’t watch Fox unless it’s Tucker on occasion when I’m bored , to be honest you would be hard pressed to match me book for book seeing as how I worked 12 hours weekend nights in a plastic plant watching a huge panel of lights blinking on and off for 15 years and as a long haul trucker, my main entertainment is audio books . Now that we got the d!ck measuring out of the way are you going to narrow your allegations down or just keep that extremely broad statement as is ?

I made my point. I can’t help you comprehend it.

What's going to be really funny is watching democrats' brains explode when future generations of Hispanic voters with small businesses and more to lose start voting conservative.

LOL you know , I am sadden to say that I really expected .. more - Es ist was es ist ,

Here we are both disappointed.

For the record, you tried to reduce my response to 37L1 with an irrelevant analogy.

If you think the issue is too broad, you’re listening to the wrong books.

Last edited:
What kinda time frame are you needing on this loan?

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Here we are both disappointed.

For the record, you tried to reduce my response to 37L1 with an irrelevant analogy.

If you think the issue is too broad, you’re listening the wrong books.

I didn’t try to reduce your none example statement , I asked for you to narrow it down so we all could give you an answer . I gave an example of why big , broad , open responses don’t work in real life . That analogy I gave is the law that all employers have to obey. You have yet to give one example only that I need to read more books or the ones I’m reading/ listening to are wrong .

Last edited:
I didn’t try to reduce your none example statement , I asked for you to narrow it down so we all could give you an answer . I have an example of why bog broad open responses don’t work in real life . That analogy I gave is the law that all employers have to obey. You have yet to give one example only that I need to read more books or the ones I’m reading/ listening to are wrong .

I am not trying to prove anything. I was simply responding to 37L1’s stupid question with reality.

The issue does not fit your analogy or the box you are trying to put it in.

I am not trying to prove anything. I was simply responding to 37L1’s stupid question with reality.

The issue does not fit your analogy or the box you are trying to put it in.

My analogy is federal LAW . Once again .. you have provided zero examples to back up your statement but instead just call it reality . Smh

I forgot to post this last weekend. My daughter's HS had a homecoming/bonfire. Her and her "best friends" went together, 2 white girls, 2 black girls. These kids work together, couple on the swim team, she stays with them, and they're here a lot. I say that to explain, us parents help each other. Take turns dropping off at work/school/events and such. Saturday one of the other dads dropped them off, and I picked them up and took them home. Just being my silly self trying to change the subject from stinking boys😂 I told them I had something to tell them that was very important. I said, "listen girls, no matter what you do in life take this lesson my grandma told me, never call a chicken a duck, unless you're sure you heard it quack". They all hushed, and I heard one if the black girls whisper to my daughter, "is that a white people saying". 😂😂

VN Store

Back