Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really glad I never had to sit through this.

giphy.gif

He was our best DB last year. I think we will see more players start to give up on this staff.
If it's grades, as has been speculated, then this has nothing to do with giving up on the staff. That's just being a moron and throwing away a free education. These kids have free tutors and all kinds of academic help. So if it's grades, that's 100% on him.

At the star position look for more Theo Jackson and Key Lawrence there. Don’t look for Shawn Shamburger. Shamburger didn’t make the trip to Arkansas and it looks like he may not be a part of the team moving forward.

hubbs

Red flag bama Jeremy

a damn nfl prospect won’t stay a float in your sorry ass culture

Reactions: Jack Burton
He was our best DB last year. I think we will see more players start to give up on this staff.
they had a good point on the pod cast...if they were losing the team, yould probalby of seen more guys start to opt out by now...that' snot happening.

Shamburger has walked the line of being in/out of the dog house for ~2 years now. that's probalby not a referendum on the roster's attitude............................................

Academics, discipline, attitude and want-to with Sham. It was one thing after another for a long time. Shame for him, but it doesn't matter much for UT-- getting young talent in the game and building for the future is the mantra for the rest of this season. If there is a rest of the season. The air has really gone out of the balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back