Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE IT **** BIG BIrD
Why do you hate Big Bird? I used to hate Elmo, but then this happened.

giphy.gif

At the star position look for more Theo Jackson and Key Lawrence there. Don’t look for Shawn Shamburger. Shamburger didn’t make the trip to Arkansas and it looks like he may not be a part of the team moving forward.

hubbs

FINALLY!..a freshman I’ve been wanting to see!...what’s the deal with shamburger?...head case👀😅

Trey Smith is only 1 man and Henry T is just a true sophomore. We still have a lot of dead weight in our JRs and SR.

Early I looked at leadership in the locker room. I’m thinking non-transfer JR or SR that has had plenty of playing time and continued success. By those parameters that list began and ended with Trey Smith
From what I gather from AP Trey Smith isn't as vocal as he should be to be a good leader.

At the star position look for more Theo Jackson and Key Lawrence there. Don’t look for Shawn Shamburger. Shamburger didn’t make the trip to Arkansas and it looks like he may not be a part of the team moving forward.

hubbs
Not good. Sham is one of our better players.

hubbs

Theo is a better star anyways. Also, Shamburger throwing his dang career away over grades wtf

Just wait until Knox falls in love with Dora the Explorer.
Be thankful Barney is no longer on TV. I took care of my niece and nephew a lot when they were children. I came to hate that purple dinosaur with a burning passion, just hoping for a meteor to make his lavender ass extinct.

hubbs
Ouch. Kid is throwing away millions. He flashed a ton last year, and I thought he was set to get himself drafted after this year. That’s ashame.

anyone know why??
He’s sucked majorly. Reason enough, tbh
Not good. Sham is one of our better players.
Theo is a better star anyways. Also, Shamburger throwing his dang career away over grades wtf
Shamburger sucked this year. Couldn’t keep his priorities straight.
Sham WAS a good player. but he's had a case knucklehead he just hasn't shook yet. he was the one that was dancing on hte sidelines against Vandy in 18 and got in the doghouse.....grades....and he hasn't ever lived up to the billing since his first year when he really flashed. i was a big fan...had very high hopes....really liked the way he played early on.

sad. but, time for Key Lawrence...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back