Poll - Who will be POTUS on January 21, 2021

Who will be president of the USA on January 21, 2021?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 76 78.4%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Kamala Harris

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
All things being equal, Pence is the only one of the four you mentioned that’s fit to hold the office. Joe is old and senile. Harris lacks true leadership experience and just seems like a real ****. Trump is a carnival barker with a bully pulpit.

No they won’t because the fraud was way too widespread. Biden will be President. Who said cheaters never win

Reactions: StarRaider
Just trying to gauge whether people believe these court challenges will be successful.

Court challenges need to be supported by evidence. There is No credible evidence of election corruption. There was one Trump supporter trying to vote for his deceased mother.

This legal waste of time is all posturing to (i) absurdly appeal to Dotard’s 5 year old mentality/ego and: (II) raise money under the heading of “legal defense” to in reality pay down debt of the Trump campaign.

Wait two years to learn how many people and for how much money the Trump Relection Committee stiffed its’ vendors

Last edited:
It seems pretty apparent that at least some voter fraud took place. Proving it’s scope and Biden’s culpability seems next to impossible in my mind

Reactions: hUTch2002
But, will the laptop come back to bite Joe? I can't recall if that has been authenticated or not. If it is legit, Joe will have to resign.

Trump is a bully (he calls it “the art of the deal”) Bullies are cowards. The Coward won’t show up for the inauguration
Bet he could draw a huge crowd if he held a “**** Biden” rally in DC at the same time as the inauguration rally.

We're going with a dual presidency for 4 years. DJT will preside over the even months. JRBj will be the odd president.

VN Store

Back