Poll - Who will be POTUS on January 21, 2021

Who will be president of the USA on January 21, 2021?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 76 78.4%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Kamala Harris

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
Probably not. By then he might be sitting in isolation in some secret prison awaiting his trial for treason

That would fit right in with the rest of the NKVD plans the Democrats have.

AOC's making a list
She's checking it twice
She's gonna find out
If you're a Trumper to be precise.

"Don't you wish you'd conformed, by now?"

DT Mon- Fri
JB will have custody on the weekends because DT needs to golf

Thank you, Alex. Sadly, I missed winning the popular count by 74,738,926 votes.

Best evidence I’ve seen of fraud. We should al agree to wait until the process has played itself out before declaring anyone else the winner.

Reactions: McDad
That would fit right in with the rest of the NKVD plans the Democrats have.

AOC's making a list
She's checking it twice
She's gonna find out
If you're a Trumper to be precise.

"Don't you wish you'd conformed, by now?"
Or you go with “she’s gonna find out if you support ICE”

Thank you, Alex. Sadly, I missed winning the popular count by 74,738,926 votes.

Damn, what grade did you graduate from? If someone won the popular vote by nearly 75 million people, they should absolutely concede.

Reactions: McDad
Forget the votes. Just swing enough electorates and @McDad is in! That’s a lot of leg humping though.
Today I learned that on January 6 there is a joint session of Congress where they tally the votes and if a member of both bodies of the legislature objects in writing to any of the votes then both bodies have a hold vote over whether to accept the electoral votes in question. I wonder if it might be easier to sway that process?

Today I learned that on January 6 there is a joint session of Congress where they tally the votes and if a member of both bodies of the legislature objects in writing to any of the votes then both bodies have a hold vote over whether to accept the electoral votes in question. I wonder if it might be easier to sway that process?

As a reminder that is the new Congress. That could spice things up a hair.

ETA:

And if memory serves, the Representative can object, but the sponsoring Senator has to put it in writing. I recall Sheila Jackson-Lee making an ass of herself during that session in 2017.

Gang bang. Good thinking RT.

As a reminder that is the new Congress. That could spice things up a hair.

ETA:

And if memory serves, the Representative can object, but the sponsoring Senator has to put it in writing. I recall Sheila Jackson-Lee making an ass of herself during that session in 2017.

She can wake up and pour her first cup of coffee for the day and make an ass of herself.

Both sides try to create as favorable district lines as they possibly can.
But we must be honest with ourselves. We (assuming you're a fellow conservative) have done a much better job at re-districting areas than the Democrats have. Both sides certainly do, we've simply done it better and to a larger extreme - particular in relation to how it effects local elections.

But we must be honest with ourselves. We (assuming you're a fellow conservative) have done a much better job at re-districting areas than the Democrats have. Both sides certainly do, we've simply done it better and to a larger extreme - particular in relation to how it effects local elections.
That’s probably true. I’d say it’s true because it’s easier to design districts when the places of interest are so densely populated. Even the craftiest liberal would have a hard time cutting up West Texas.

Reactions: VolforFootball

VN Store

Back