Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
Don't worry.
Fulmer will twiddle his thumbs until South Carolina, Auburn, or (even worse) Vanderbilt makes Hugh an offer he can't refuse.

dont-put-that-evil-on-me.jpg

Can you imagine the beatings we would suffer at the hand of Vandy for the next 10 years? Nightmare scenario.

Reactions: Special Ed
How can you guarantee that?

We ain't beating UF, or TAMU. Auburn is playing enough defense to stop us, and if Bo Nix can hit a slant, they'll score at will. That leaves Vandy, and we're their SuperBowl, so we'll get there best shot of the season, whatever that may actually be.

The whole team wilts as JG crumbles, and we don't have another QB ready, even coming out of a bye week.

I just don't see how you can comfortably guarantee that we won't go 2-10 or 3-9 ... oh wait, I see what you did there, and no, I'm not untyping this!
I think we’re only playing 10 games total if I’m not mistaken 😂😂

Reactions: preacherwebb
1 million times YES...........

And for those who assert that Freeze will stay at Liberty --- you guys are clueless. Freeze will be back in the SEC within 12 months! Auburn has already proven that the SEC office doesn't keep coaches with baggage out of the SEC. See Bruce Pearl; See also Ed Orgeron. That assertion is patently false!

Reactions: preacherwebb
I'm surprised it's not more, Liberty is flush with cash. Their endowment is larger than UT's.

If I'm him, I'd maybe stay at Liberty forever. They just built him a new house overlooking campus, their facilities rival a lot of P5 schools and he has a cakewalk schedule.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back