2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

what does right now mean? all the pieces have settled havent they?

Not for me,,,not until Saturday at 2PM
As long as Jillian Hollingshead follows me, I believe there is still a shot at her.
I was wrong with Morasha, I accept that
but I was right with Miles
I am holding onto to this one until I have to let go

signing off for the day,,,

Last edited:
Is it #5 or #14 ? Olson or ESPN ?

it doesn’t look like Olson does ESPN hoopgurlz anymore didnt it change hands with evaluators?

Also my question is can fans say she has a top five class i guess you could caveat it by saying according to such and such recruiting service.... it’s nice to see her have a ranked reciting class and in some eyes a top one at that.

Based on our signing day article it sounds like we’re not expecting to expand upon our 4 player class for 2021. Georgia made it pretty clear in their article that they expect to sign at least one more before Nov 18th. Would be stunned if it isn’t Jillian.

Based on our signing day article it sounds like we’re not expecting to expand upon our 4 player class for 2021. Georgia made it pretty clear in their article that they expect to sign at least one more before Nov 18th. Would be stunned if it isn’t Jillian.
link for that article....

link for that article....

GA is/was indeed her front runner, with UCLA peppered in...I accept that TN is/was third, but I have a feeling that our consideration is stronger now.

I am still holding onto that 21% I mentioned...she'll let the world know Saturday, 2PM

Either way, this is a quality kid and I wish her success and happiness where ever she goes

VolBall said "Georgia made it clear in their article that they expect to sign at least one more before Nov 18th. "

May not mean much but their article makes it clear to say they have “signed the first three prospects of their 2021 class.” Whereas our article states “Lady Vols Announce Four Player Signing Class.” Sounds much more finite, like we aren’t expecting to add anyone else for 2021.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
May not mean much but their article makes it clear to say they have “signed the first three prospects of their 2021 class.” Whereas our article states “Lady Vols Announce Four Player Signing Class.” Sounds much more finite, like we aren’t expecting to add anyone else for 2021.

I'm not expecting either,,,but I have enough reason to keep it as a consideration

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back