2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Ya u must be UGA fans but if Kellie really wants her then she'll be lady vols.

Or maybe she wants to stay in GA close to home ?
You sound like the same poster that said if Geno really wanted Justine he would have she would have played for him... No, sometimes kids just want to go where they want to go no matter what the coaches want.

Or maybe she wants to stay in GA close to home ?
You sound like the same poster that said if Geno really wanted Justine he would have she would have played for him... No, sometimes kids just want to go where they want to go no matter what the coaches want.

U rite, but don't sound like ur making a decision for her.

went thru the post she likes on Twitter and let me tell you she has NOT liked ONE TN post related AT ALL.....BUT she did like a TON of Coach Joni(UGA coach) stuff and UGA posts.....maybe she tryna throw us off by not liking anythin TN related OR she is a UGA committ
I haven't seen anywhere that suggests Tennessee was even a finalist, besides on this board... where apparently, not updating her Twitter following/follower list with regularity has some hidden message 🙄

I haven't seen anywhere that suggests Tennessee was even a finalist, besides on this board... where apparently, not updating her Twitter following/follower list with regularity has some hidden message 🙄
not followers I am talking about what posts she LIKED on twitter pertaing to basketball..... as in she is liking alot of UGA related things on Twitter which can be an indication *sometimes*

to be noted Sullivan and Coach Kellie follow Jillian

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
not followers I am talking about what posts she LIKED on twitter pertaing to basketball..... as in she is liking alot of UGA related things on Twitter which can be an indication *sometimes*

to be noted Sullivan and Coach Kellie follow Jillian
Sorry, I wasn't referring to you in my post. I agree with you that actively liking a school/coach's posts is a stronger indicator than the fact they they didn't unfollow some fan.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
U rite, but don't sound like ur making a decision for her.

i know i’m right and i didn’t make the decision for her. i said she is going to to do what wants is which is the exact opposite of what you are accusing me of. LOL but as long as you understand we are cool 😂

Stalkers gonna stalk...

she-liked-my-3nra8v.jpg

I don't think were looking to sign anymore players in 2021 class. I guess we would if she wanted to come here. I think we've moved on to 2022 and don't know how many we'll sign in that class depends on how many players take advantage of another year.

I am thinking that Jillian decision has already been made and she has let schools know. UCLA has liked all of her posts except for the announcement pic that she tweeted about her college reveal, which I found strange. I am a Georgia fan and people can say I am biased, but all signs are pointing to Georgia right now. She likes a lot of the posts over on Instagram on the fan page and the UGA Wbb official page. I am about 90% confident in that prediction. She has now following all the current girl’s on the team as well. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I am thinking that Jillian decision has already been made and she has let schools know. UCLA has liked all of her posts except for the announcement pic that she tweeted about her college reveal, which I found strange. I am a Georgia fan and people can say I am biased, but all signs are pointing to Georgia right now. She likes a lot of the posts over on Instagram on the fan page and the UGA Wbb official page. I am about 90% confident in that prediction. She has now following all the current girl’s on the team as well. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Would be surprised if she isn’t headed to UGA. Would feel bad for them at this point if she changed her mind. Hope she has a great career no matter what!

I don't think were looking to sign anymore players in 2021 class. I guess we would if she wanted to come here. I think we've moved on to 2022 and don't know how many we'll sign in that class depends on how many players take advantage of another year.

Really, there is only one player I would expect us to welcome back. And by 2022, I’d expect some transfers as we recruit over. That’s the hope at least.

Really, there is only one player I would expect us to welcome back. And by 2022, I’d expect some transfers as we recruit over. That’s the hope at least.
I think that Davis and KK could come back for sure if they desire. I don't think Green gets another season but if she did she would be welcomed back as well. So it depends on what Davis and KK do as right now other than Green and McCoy everyone is back. So right now a roster of 9 and 11 if Davis and KK were to return. We have four coming in to get that to a roster of 13 next season even without Davis and KK. So we could have fifteen next season and certainly 13. Burrell and Walker off for 2022 gets us to 11. We probably will see some transfers in 2022 otherwise that class will be small three players max.

I think that Davis and KK could come back for sure if they desire. I don't think Green gets another season but if she did she would be welcomed back as well. So it depends on what Davis and KK do as right now other than Green and McCoy everyone is back. So right now a roster of 9 and 11 if Davis and KK were to return. We have four coming in to get that to a roster of 13 next season even without Davis and KK. So we could have fifteen next season and certainly 13. Burrell and Walker off for 2022 gets us to 11. We probably will see some transfers in 2022 otherwise that class will be small three players max.

Good analysis on what could be. I guess I’m just of the opinion that we need upgrades rather than extra years for those not named Davis. And, when we have more talent, we will not want 13-15 that expect playing time.

VN Store

Back