Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Freeze is not a sure thing (20000% sure IMO), does Osovet get promoted again?

I did notice the defense looked better in the fourth quarter. I mentioned it during the game, I though the offense was bad enough Pruitt had fired Ansley at halftime.
I do not think Coach O is the answer.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
There’s probably 50 coaches out there that could do great things here. We have everything we need here and the money to get it if we don’t. It’s about picking the right guy and staff as a whole. I have no problem taking a chance on a small school guy but if we do i don’t want us or our admin to pressure them in using our budget to bring in a “high profile staff”. Bring the guys they are comfortable with even if it’s their entire staff. I think it’s been really since Kiffin since we’ve had a staff that was just completely bought in together. I think butches initial staff had it a little but the stage got to them.
Im still amazed at how better of an OC, Debored was then Chaney. Talk about pulling a hire out of nowhere.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Not sure that’s entirely accurate AV.
Ever heard of Jasper Highlands? Thunders current development certainly does not speak of a man gone “bust”.....
Yes I am familiar with it. And when I say bust I mean he isn’t in the position he used to be in...sure he still has some dough...but not f you dough...big difference.

Heck, told them I would chip in if they would come up with enough to fire Pruitt and get Freeze. Let’s freaking go and get this done. If Phillip can’t get it done then remove him. Let’s start winning again.
Let’s go!! I guarantee we could start a go fund me to make it happen, as long as they promise we can have Freeze. 100,000 x $100= $10 million. I’m sure many of us would be willing to give $1000, if Freeze is guaranteed. Just Hugh it!!

Let’s go!! I guarantee we could start a go fund me to make it happen, as long as they promise we can have Freeze. 100,000 x $100= $10 million. I’m sure many of us would be willing to give $1000, if Freeze is guaranteed. Just Hugh it!!
I’ll start the Gofundme.

It will fund me so I can have f u dough

I really don’t know why a university wouldn’t do this lol. Even if you got 1/4 of that it wojld still help

You didn't really pay attention to the post you quoted. Pruitt got "some" rowing in the same direction but not all. That means that there are influential boosters or those in the administration who are not.

It doesn't matter who the coach is if that can't be fixed. If they fire Fulmer and Pruitt, do you trust the next person to make the right hire?
I did pay attention. My point was why??? Why do we have to have the Jimmy's and Joe's that think they know how to run a program better than others instead of both agreeing on someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back