Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also can we go ahead and agree to not use the old “he was left with nothing” when he got here excuse like we do with all our coaches
Wouldn't be the case this time. When Pruitt was hired Cole Cubelic said that we had the worst roster in the SEC and then some. He wasn't wrong. But our roster isn't that anymore

Heck, told them I would chip in if they would come up with enough to fire Pruitt and get Freeze. Let’s freaking go and get this done. If Phillip can’t get it done then remove him. Let’s start winning again.
Lets gooooo, the boosters need to drive this forward. Put enough pressure on and the dam will break.

Desperately need some edge rushers and DL to improve. IF and I know it wouldn’t happen but IF we could get Freeze and keep that whole class together it would be ideal for a coach.

I’m ready to move on from”DEs” that are so big they cannot rush the passer. You cannot have at minimum three guys that can’t create pressure like we do.

Reactions: Vols4us
Also, I honestly don’t give one holy F about morality and what not. This isn’t OM, Freeze wouldn’t have to be involved with anything. All he has to do is win and be competitive and the talent will get here one way or another.

It’s just weird Bc it’s not like he was climbing the ladder. Why leave an elite School coordinator job for another coordinator job? Once.. fine you never know what’s going on behind the scenes but twice?? Something is up especially in that short of time
Well, the reputation on him is he’s very hard to work with. Only Saban has been able to keep the shackles on him.

VQ seems to be hinting that his attitude has followed him here as well. Which is not surprising.

Everyone knows who Jeremy Pruitt is and always has been. Some were willing to ignore it because we went on that semi-inflated winning streak. And I’m not saying that to point fingers. Any fanbase will ignore character flaws for wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back