Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee is all about the boosters and the ego of guys up top and doesn't actually care about winning or the product on the field. Seems clear at this point. Hard to support it.

Shouldn't I be more giddy that Tennessee is going to keep him and we get an extra bye week every year in October?

I'd be elated if he went home, I'd help him pack his things.
As evident by your attendance whenever things go to **** around here, I’m sure you are soaking in every bit

Tennessee is all about the boosters and the guys up top and doesn't actually care about winning or the product on the field. Seems clear at this point. Hard to support it.

Bingo. Us fans have been kicking and screaming but we don't have the dollars to make the decisions. It's going to take us stopping watching, buying tix and gear. It's coming now, apathy is setting in very fast. 2021 will be a nightmare if they don't can him.

Sam Pittman has a beast staff though.

Barry Odom as DC & Briles at OC. Absolutely smart hires and ya know he lets them do their jobs.

In game, they mentioned Pruitt interviewed Briles but it probably wasn't a good fit based on what Tennessee wanted to do.

Well yeah, if you are adverse to advancing the ball to the endzone....

Bingo. Us fans have been kicking and screaming but we don't have the dollars to make the decisions. It's going to take us stopping watching, buying tix and gear. It's coming now, apathy is setting in very fast. 2021 will be a nightmare if they don't can him.
Yeah. Imo they just got lucky with barnes

In a year where the university has lost 40 million in revenue people want the coach fired.

Sorry to be the wet blanket of the bunch but it ain’t happening. The sooner y’all accept that the less you’ll be disappointed when he runs the team out on the field next fall.

As evident by your attendance whenever things go to **** around here, I’m sure you are soaking in every bit
200_d.gif

If we just straight up swapped the staff with Arkansas, Liberty, Cincinnati, Arizona State, or Kentucky (minus QB coach and OC) I think we win 9 games next year 🤔

Reactions: captainfalcon777

Man, where have I heard this before?

Reactions: 90 Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back